1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale ---"FREE" Unloader Shell Cutter !!---Today --See Last Post For Winner

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by theunloader, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Dean812

Dean812 TS Member

2. Dean812

Dean812 TS Member

I don't know how anyone that reloads can do without one. Been using "unloader" for a few years and has saved both powder & shot. Thanks for a great reloaders tool. Dean 812

theunloader thanked this.
  3. Ken C.

Ken C. Active Member

I don't have one of these extremely beautiful, custom engineered works of art.

The fact that I dont reload is totally inconsequential.

If I had one of them, I would would have bragging rights, and you'd have another word-of-mouth, shameless whore, ad man.

4. Coolbird

Coolbird TS Member

5. fabarmxlr5

fabarmxlr5 TS Member

Having worked at a local shooting range for the past 2.5 years with a wonderful staff i always get a little antsy when someone busts out the razor blade to cut open a dud shell, or one that has gotten friendly with the lawn mower. This would be perfect to keep in the staff room and a it would be a great place to market them.

6. buckmark13

buckmark13 Member

Count me in; winning will be the motivation to to get back into reloading shot shells again after a horrific accident 15 years ago. I keep talking about starting up again, but have not done so yet. Winning this would serve no other purpose than to motivate me to go ahead and do it!

7. Binion

Binion TS Member

Yes I sure could use one I have been reloading for over forty years and I still make mistakes it has to be easier than the way I have been doing it !

8. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Tired of struggling to open my "mistakes". If I don't win one, I will buy one. Great promotion, Thank you.
    Coot

9. MDshotgunner

MDshotgunner Active Member

I would LOVE one if these! I've been saving my bad shells for years. I'm a pretty good reloader but sh?t happens! I also deserve one because we have the same first name.

10. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

Well I do not have one of these, my wife does not understand that since she says I have at least ten of everything else that has to do with shooting, hunting, fishing, etc etc
    Throw my number in that hat and thank you for doing this

11. hbar314

hbar314 Active Member

Wow!

Just started opening shells to count and crush pellets recently and remembered your unloaders....lo and behold I find this post. I'm pretty sure destiny is saying that I should have one. :)

12. K-Hornet

K-Hornet Active Member

Would love to have one of yours premium shell cutters. They look like a great item. I have a box with three or four hundred shells that are needed to be cut apart this would probably get me off my lazy duff to actually clean up my work bench. I have no way to tell what powder is in them anymore, but know the primers and wad. Thanks for doing this. Al

13. theunloader

theunloader Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor TS Supporters

hbar---I love your avatar---I ran TOP-FUEL Front Eng. Dragsters in the 1960s.---Thank You !!

hbar314 thanked this.
  14. hbar314

hbar314 Active Member

Oh that's awesome!
    What did you drive and where?

Growing up Eddie Hill was a friend of the family and had his shops in town.

15. Ryan Berry

Ryan Berry Member

I sliced my finger open trying to reclaim the powder and lead from a jacked up shell. I probably need one.

16. dutchman1968

dutchman1968 Active Member

Well, I have one of your barrel mics and this would make a wonderful addition plus save my fingers. Plus Dutch people love free stuff. Go figure.

17. theunloader

Tucson Az.--1958--8 carbs ( Old 97s ) 0n 100% Nitro !!! Also helped build the "SPEED SPORT" Roadster in 1957--Later went to AGD with Blown 392 Hemi Chrysler.-----PICTURES !!!!!!!

2572.JPG 2568.JPG 2570.JPG 2574.JPG 2565.JPG

RickN and hbar314 thanked this.
  18. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I was going to throw my name into the hat until I read that Judy is going to draw the name. That alone guarantees that I have no chance.

Great device, outstanding workmanship, superb customer service. I know where this guy gets his wood!!

Santa Claus is filling another box as we speak. Christmas will be in October this year.

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS

19. theunloader

If it weren't for "MIKE MANN" this assortment of beautiful exotic wood would not be available !!!---THANK'S AGAIN MIKE !!

20. tombitt

tombitt Active Member

I have a different brand than this one, bought it when I first started reloading and screwed up some rounds. These are great tools and the ones that you have look really nice, I would love to have one of yours. If I were to win, I would give my old one to a friend who just started reloading and has made a couple mistakes himself. I like the Cherry wood and I am wondering since Browning now has shells made for them that have the buckmark stamped into the head can you use one of those as the d├ęcor? I have some I would send you....

Thank You,

Tom