1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale ---"FREE" Unloader Shell Cutter !!---Today --See Last Post For Winner

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by theunloader, Sep 27, 2016.

1. theunloader

theunloader Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor TS Supporters

Great Job--JUSSBAD !!------Thank You !!!

Jim R thanked this.
  2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Gary, my wife read this , called me cheap and said have Gary put me in.

Jim

theunloader thanked this.
  3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Been using a butt knife for longer then I can remember..Put me in the drawing if you will, please. One of those nice Cherry wood ones if it should happen. Would be much safer then present method!

4. TireGuy

TireGuy Member

I can't think of a reason why I haven't bought one other than I'm cheap. If I don't win one, I may have to break down and spend the money & buy one. I've already told the kids I'm going to start spending their inheritance early, life is short....

5. hotwater

hotwater Active Member

I love mine

6. Echo 1

Echo 1 Active Member

I would love to have one.

It would save my health insurance company money for the trips to the E.R for stitches.

Also the police would probably appreciate it if my fingerprints weren't changing a couple of times a year.

Save a finger tip, get "The Unloader" today!

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Hi Gary how are you and yours doing. I have had one of these since they hit the market. Definitely about warn it out. With all the reloading I do I can't be without one. They are a must for anybody who is serious about reloading. Big time and money saver.

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hi Gary:

Its truly nice to see that your still making the best shell cutter that I have seen. I already have one and can not for the life of me try to figure out why I would want another one!!! I already have one in Walnut and it looks too "nice" to even use on most of the dirty shells I reload. I really did want one of those super nice one's you offered some years back with the real "Cool" exotic woods you used to have, but you no longer carry those woods anyway so what's the point in getting a new one anyway. My old one was made before you figured out how to dismantle the 410 gauge and you made a adjustment so it would. But I have figured out how to do the 410 gauge with my old one, I just have to cut the hull twice, so its no big deal. I too could use some blades, but alas being a carpenter I figured out how to pull off the edge material on the one sided blades myself so I did not have to bother you with such a petty task. Oh Yeh, mine does not have the 3/8 hole on the end as well. But I'm not even sure why one would even need it, and being the carpenter that I am, if I really wanted the hole I could damn well drill the hole myself. So in closing I can't think of one reason why I would even want one of your new shell cutters. Although I'm sure whoever gets it, will get just as much enjoyment out of it as I do with mine. Take care and break em all Jeff

9. theunloader

Thank's Jeff !!! ---Everything can be improved on. Now each cutter will do ALL gauges, and yes they have a Knock Out hole in case it is needed. I still have access to several EXOTIC woods !! "AFRICAN PURPLE HEART"--"KOA" from HAWAII ---"OLIVE"---"MYRTLEWOOD"---"ENGLISH WALNUT"---"EBONY"---"MAPLE"---CHERRYWOOD"---"ROYAL WALNUT"---Sorry, no Home Depot Pine !!!------(LOL)---Prices may vary according to Attitude and Supply !!!
    3189.JPG 3056.JPG 2440.JPG

10. Pull & Mark

Well now Gary!!! If you still have access to those exotic woods, I now can think of one reason why I would like a new one. Please feel free to add me to the list. It must be the carpenter in me that has such a soft spot for real "Purdy Wood". I'm sure I could find a way to make due with all the improvements you have added since. mine ole one was made. break em all Jeff

11. T.P.S.

T.P.S. Member

I have one of your bore gauges, very Nice! But if I won your free shell cutter than I would have both how's that! If I don't win I would like to buy the Black one in the first picture with your card on it.

12. Hootman

Hootman TS Member

Just received my new Unloader from Gary. Great service and a quality product!

13. 1straightshot

1straightshot Well-Known Member

I never had a bad shell until I gave my shell cutter away.. No good deed goes unpunished....lol.. Please add me to the drawing.
    Plus I am tired of cutting shells shorter to load 2+1/2" 28 ga., and 2" 410's..
    Gary, you might want to make bushing spacers to automatically line up the right length for short shell production.

14. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off....

It works great, nuff said.

15. Packman 13

Packman 13 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm pretty careful with my reloading but every now and then I have an issue and the Unloader is the easy fix. Awesome quality tool and Gary comes out to Oregon now and then and good, honest man to do business with and I'm not just trying to win!!!

16. trappster1

trappster1 Member

I would love to have one of these. It would be awesome, not to have to get out the ol' pocket knife to save what I can of my screw ups.

17. theunloader

Hang in there !!!---------You just might !!!---Thank You !!

18. Pull & Mark

Keep the reason's coming Gang!!! We only have 2 pages right now!!! I'm sure we can get to 4 pages if we try a bit. Keep em coming!!! break em all Jeff

19. emmylou1

emmylou1 Active Member

l have one ,had Gary send an extra blade with mine,but after un loading hundreds of shells the original is still fine...!!!!

20. fllipper_re

fllipper_re Member

Wow what a brilliant tool....only been reloading for 4 yrs and mostly it's the boys reloading. They get to sit down play some music, drink Mt.Dew(the only time I let them drink pop cuz it's in my shop away from moms eye) and we get to catchup on the week and spend a lot BS stories.

You mean I can cut open a messed up load without having to dawn my medieval chain mail gloves and body suit to cut it open with Xcaliber(stanley knife). Wow my wife would love this more than me cuz now she does not have to be on standby to administer first aid(thank god she's a nurse).

Heck yea I would love free one cuz I'm one of those anal people who have to hav a backup to a backup so that would save me the cost of a backup.