1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale ---"FREE" Unloader Shell Cutter !!---Today --See Last Post For Winner

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by theunloader, Sep 27, 2016.

1. theunloader

theunloader Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor TS Supporters

View attachment 551185 IMG_0136.JPG On Oct.15th. I will send someone a "FREE Unloader shell cutter"!
    All you have to do is respond here, why you either like 'your' Unloader Shell Cutter --OR--Why you think you need one !! ----Winner can pick his choice of material !! Lets have a little FUN !!
    Each re
    sponse will be numbered, then Judy will draw a number.
    2801.JPG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Jim R thanked this.
  2. Jeff.Buchheit

Jeff.Buchheit Member

Wow! For free. I would love to have one, been thinking of buying one for a while along with one of your bore gauges. I load mostly for my 17 year old boy to shoot singles and practice and make some mess ups especially when I'm in a hurry. This would help in that department.

theunloader thanked this.
  3. dgh

dgh Well-Known Member

Well,

I do not have one of these,

However it seems it would be an extremely handy device for looking at shells others deemed legal for games shooting,
    Could solve quite a few arguments.
    ON THE SPOT easily,

DGH

4. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

This is nothing new for Gary. He has been donating items to shoots for years. Gary is truly one of the good guys.

Jim R

5. Chris Covell

Chris Covell Active Member

I would like to have one, so I can give my Uncle his back!!! It is a really good product, very easy to use.

6. Ol-boy82

Ol-boy82 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I do not have one of those fine looking cutters either but love one. I could definitely use it being im fairly new to reloading an make mistakes and that would be a much safer means of cutting my shells apart to save what i can an probably save my Tigger finger also..

tshoot1 and theunloader thanked this.
  7. geeber

geeber Member

Before I bought mine I would cut the top of the shell off right around the crimp fold with a hobby knife. I always had a sore thumb! I couldn't believe how great these work. I'm about due for a new blade after a couple years of use though. Thanks Gary.

8. theunloader

theunloader Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor TS Supporters

Send me your address---------------------

9. Jaxshooter

Jaxshooter Active Member

I need one so I don't continue cutting my self with a razor knife. If I don't win the one you giving away I am going to buy one. I will save enough in Band Aids to pay for it !

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Been using them for years, best thing since cold beer was invented

11. skeetrap

skeetrap TS Supporters TS Supporters

I usually don't make many mistakes reloading but while watching the sprint race I noticed my powder tube was not going down. Tilted the tube back and there was a round ball of powder right over the baffle. Already loaded about 175 shells. So using the digital powder scale I have found 78 of them. Would be nice to have one of your cutters. Larry

12. dolton916

dolton916 Well-Known Member

I use a box knife and don't know how much I would use it, and I'm sure it would be better given to someone else.

But just wanted to say they sure a nicely made and finished. Certainly a fine addition to any reloading bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. bdm4_21

bdm4_21 Member

These are gorgeous. And would be much safer than my current method of a utility knife.
    Brian

14. agrooms

agrooms Member

I just recently bought one of these from Gary. Too many years of stripping shells the HARD way. I hated stripping shells so much I just had a box that I would chuck the "suspect" reloads into for "the day" that I would get around to strip them. Once I received my un-loader it only took about 10 minutes to go through reclaiming the whole box of mutant shells and not a drop of blood or frustration.

My favorite thing about the un-loader is it reminds me of my wife - Extremely functional and oh so beautiful :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  15. Aaron Barker

Aaron Barker Active Member

I need one cause I load on a meg 9000 with my 3 year old who can't keep his hands off the loader!!! Man I've cut way to many with the ol trusty ol timer!!!! All honestly very nice gesture and investment!

16. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

I'm working with a new Jr shooter loading and one of these for his reloading future would be nice.

17. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

All these replies and that one honest person has not shown up yet that will say "Put me in Gary, I'm to cheap to buy one"

18. Billetproof

Billetproof Active Member

I could use one because I keep putting off buying one and if I don't get one I'll probably cut my thumb off.

19. JussBad

JussBad Member

Gary
    Great offering and a superb looking tool that everyone should have. With that said. Put me in for a "Pull" please.
    [​IMG]

RickN, WadHopper, Kevin Fleming and 2 others thanked this.
  20. bossbasl

bossbasl Well-Known Member

Send along The Unloader to prove to me I need one. LOL.