1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free to good home ... my guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yep ... with the cost of shells being so cheap right now at Dicks when you take into account all the discounts and rebates and coupons I have decided to give up shooting all together.

I offer all my guns to the first person to contact me by noon time. Now I dont mean noon time eastern time cause that is like just a few minutes away but I will make this deal noon time Hawaii time. All ya got to do is contact me by noontime November 4th, 2007 and the deals will be finalized and I'll get them out to you. I will though as that we split the cost of shipping and when the gun arrives you can see the shipping cost on the tracking and you just send me half of the cost.

If you want a list and pics of whats available just let me know and I will send them out toot sweet to you.

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Well, fish on...I'm in. They should come to alaska. I'll give them to the youth shooting program.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Lumper....take an aspirin.....you'll feel better tomorrow!

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Excpet he didn't put any phone number or e-mail address, so its kind of hard to contact him.

Fish on lumper.

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

And if you reread his post, you'll see that it closed at noon yesterday.

6. nicky

nicky Member

Lumper I'm still waiting for your response, I contacted you before noon Nov.4th. If need be with all of today's electronic tracking I'm sure I can produce verification. And just a reminder double wrap the high dollar ones.,Kevin

7. Bobshouse

Bobshouse TS Member

I in China, it is still 4 November here almost runch time, you send me gun? You mail now, I sell rater for big profit. You can trust me on spritting shipping charge, I work for Warmart, we are rorring back prices to save you wan!

8. sam952

sam952 TS Member

"Free Beer Tommorrow"

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Is that the best you can come up with? Sheesh

10. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

I'm not sure lumper has ever owned a gun.

11. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

lumpy has some guns....a bb gun his mother gave him (not sure he even knows who his mommy is) got the bb gun in trade for crack and an old single shot shot savage he found while loading the trucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.