1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free shipping

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by donegal shooter, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donegal shooter

donegal shooter Member

For what it's worth,Gamaliel's Shooting Supply has free shipping today.
    I was planning to buy a few things before the Holidays and this saved me about $12.00 in shipping.I am not connected in any way to them other than a customer.

Slainte,

Scott

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Placed an order myself today. Pretty small order, but it was an on-sale item, w/ free shipping, and it saved me a trip to gander mtn (where it probably would have been more expensive anyways). Would have ordered a bag of wads as well, but unfortunately those were excluded from the promo.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They are a good place to do bus with. I bought from them for years but Recobs seem to be prices now so I switched. The free shipping is nice though

4. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

skeet_man, I ordered a case of wads & some other small items with free shipping. When I put in the code, shipping charges were eliminated.

Bill

5. Whortle

Whortle Member

Like rebelpenn my shipping charges were eliminated too.

Products ordered
    Item Code Product Item price Quantity Total

DRXXL78 Down Range 12 Gauge XXL-7/8 - Unbroken Case $89.00 1 $89.00

DRA121 Down Range 12 Ga. A Red Wad - Unbroken Case $83.00 1 $83.00
    Subtotal: $172.00
    Shipping cost: $0.00
    Coupon saving: $42.63

Total: $172.00

That's nice!

Larry

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I'd just be worried that you'd either get charged for shipping (since they did say wads were excluded), or that your order would simply be canceled...

7. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

I overlooked the wad exclusion. Gamaleil is great to do business with. If they cancelled order, I wouldn't blame them. I would be surprised if they charge shipping when order total is listed & shipping is shown at $0.00.

Bill

8. rebelpenn

rebelpenn Member

Just received email from Gamaliel notifying me that wads are excluded from free shipping. Given the option to drop wads from order or pay shipping. I dropped wads from order. No problem. My oversight.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.