1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Shipping On Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Hey Shooters, In getting ready for the Holiday Spirt, I will pay for the shipping of any Shooting Shirt or Hat that you would like to purchase off my E-bay store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN for the next week.

If you don't see the size or color you like just e-mail me, I probably have it or will get it for you.

Here's to your good shooting

FRAN

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

This is a great lady to buy from. She is honest and does everything she can to make you happy. I have her shirts and love them. I am hard to fit because of my height and beer belly, but she made me what I wanted.
    John Winget

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your nice comments John, My Husband and Grand Kids are shooters, so I try my best to make the shirts fit you and make you look.

My family tells me the better you feel the better you shoot.

FRAN

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

Real happy with the shirts and hats Fran built for me. Thanks. Omaha

5. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your nice comment Omaha, It's nice doing business with you.

FRAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.