1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FREE Pacific DL-366 Shot/Powder Shut-Off

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chuck DeVoid, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck DeVoid

Chuck DeVoid Member

I've had laying around a Shot/Powder Shut-Off, P/N 050030. The box it's in is from the Pacific Tool Company, and says "Replaces measure casting plate on DL-366 Reloaders to provide independent shut-off of shot and/or powder." I have an older Pacific DL-360 press and this will not work on it. I inherited this shut-off kit from the guy I bought the DL-360 from, and have no use for it.

It appears to be complete and unused. It's in the original box but there are no instructions. It looks like the following website except the two spring clips are shaped slightly different. (I found this on a google search under Hornady 050030) I suspect Hornady could help out with instructions if needed.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=114920&t=11082005

Anyway, if anyone can use this they're welcome to it. I would only ask that they pay the postage. E'mail me at the above address, and the first to respond gets it.

Bill

2. Chuck DeVoid

Chuck DeVoid Member

It's been claimed.

Thanks, Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

366 powder shutoff