1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

free online universal shipping calculator?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

anyone know of an online shipping calculator that'll allow you to punch in weight and dimensions once and get rates for USPS, Fedex, UPS, and DHL? I was shipping a gun case the other day, and I normally ship USPS parcel post for heavy stuff, but it was actually 3-5 bucks cheaper to ship Fedex Home Delivery, and it'll get there in half the time. Today i'm shipping a range back, and DHL is the cheapest, but it'll cost me more in gas than the dollar i'd save to go out of my way to make it to the service center LOL

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I ran across a useful, but forgotten, site in which you can key in your particulars and it will spit out all of the rates for all of the shippers; UPS, FeEx, DHL, and USPS. You can then see who is the cheapest, etc.

I used it a couple of times, but have not longer thought about it much lately.

I'll try to find it for us.

Whiz

4. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Between these three sites, you can get comparisons for USPS, DHL, UPS and FEDEX

<I>"Langenberg"</i>, scroll down to "Shipping Rates"

<i>"Red Roller"</i> USPS and DHL

<I>"iShip"</i> UPS, DHL, USPS with options for irregular packages and links to other shippers.

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Good links. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.