1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

free on line gun value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I don't but there are many of us on here that have a blue book and would be more than happy to help you. Personally I just use it as a reference as I have seen the actual value be a lot different, especially when the gun has upgraded wood etc. Jackie B.

2. twotimer

twotimer Member

treefrog, blue book on 870 special field 80%-$200, 90%-$225, 95%-$255, 98%-$310, 100%-$355. Hope that helps, Mike

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I would be nervous about using an online service who needs my make, model, and serial mumber. Once that stuff is on record, you have a data base that could help a thief. Or worse yet, the BATFE may grab those files to add to all the rest of the files they are not legally allowed to maintain.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Treefrog, Did you know that regular 870 barrels will not fit this gun? I bought one recently that was in new condition for $250.00 and found out that the extra barrel I had would not fit it. I just thought that it may be a point of interest to you. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.