1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free - Old, Dirty 20 Gage NO.4 Magnum -From Estate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by X Trap 2, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Came back to edit. All shells are gone. The ones that were shot all went bang. Some were in great shape. Ray

Located in west Fort Worth, Texas 76116 Call between 8:30 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and Saturday Morning before 12:00. Cell --- --- ---- till Sat. P.M. I will come back and edit when they are gone. Saturday at 3:00 P.M. is when I am delivering the rest that are being donated, so they must be picked up before that time on the west side of Fort Worth or I can meet you at the gun club that afternoon on my way to make delivery if there are any to take.

FREE...FREE...Have 100 plus boxes of Remington and Federal 20 gage, No. 4, 1 ¼ oz. shot, magnum shells from an estate. These were stored in a building and most seem to have some rust of film on base. Are in the original 25 count box but not in flats. Box's seem to have been damp at one time. May just be good for components but I hope they shoot good.

Call if interested to pick up before this Saturday P.M. as I have a place to donate the rest. Can have as many as wanted, as long as they last. There may be as many as 200 boxes. I just loaded them today and they are in sealed containers and I only opened two to see what they looked like. The one small one I opened had 25 boxes and there are two small boxes and 2 large boxes. Ray

2. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

I have a buddy who used toknow a cop who had access to ammo taken in gang raids. Lots of interesting stuff. We shot it all. Swollen paper hulls, odd foreign shells, BB loads, O, 00 and 000 buck, you name it. Roll crimped, rusty, faded, it didn't matter, we shot it all and 995 of the time, it went bang. What you are offering is a gift, a real steal. I only wish I were in Texas.

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

^.....(ö¿ö)

Have about 90 box's now and about four box's are loose and not in a 25 count box.....Ray

Came back to edit. All shells are gone. The ones that were shot all went bang. Some were in great shape. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.