1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free map for a Viet Nam vet

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I'm doing some cleaning up and I've come across a bunch of old National Geographic maps from the 1960's and 70's. One of them is a 1967 large map of Southeast Asia, and I'm thinking that a veteran of the VN conflict might want this to show to his/her grandchildren, or whatever, so here's the deal: I will mail this map absolutely FREE to the first responder who sends me a mailing address with the understanding that I will take your word that you are a Viet Nam veteran. Send to qqqlajtaxatcomcastdotnetqqq (take out qqq's only).

I had a low draft number in the 1970 lottery, so I might have gone to Viet Nam myself if I'd been a couple years older. To all veterans, I offer my humble thanks to all you have individually and collectively done. Thank you!

Porcupine
    LA Jones

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Pity it wasn't a large map of Korea circa 1950 to 1953. I could sure use one.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

199 LIB,

I received your email, but my reply to you was returned for some reason. Just letting you know that you're the winner! I'll mail out the map by Saturday. Cheers.

LA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.