1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FREE HORSES SOME W/PAPERS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

52 horses available near Barnesville,Ohio some are in foal and some are gelded
    call 440-463-4288 going to be slaughtered this Saturday Feb 5th

These are thouroughbreds.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    I'd be careful here, I smell a scam. Somebody here in Ramona CA also flagged me to this same ad on the San Diego craigslist. It sounded a little too good to be true, so after I saw this thread I did a google search for "52 free horses". Apparently this ad is running all over the place, which is a little suspicious. Also, someone on a yahoo answers thread says that it is a scam (Please send money so we can ship you a horse). Here is the address to the yahoo thread ... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110202104558AAJRtQa
    (Sorry, I need a lesson in posting links)
    Mike

3. TC

TC TS Member

Not sure, but I don't think horses can be legally slaughtered in the US anymore.

4. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

i used to keep up with the horses but the slaughter of horses in the u.s.a. has been banned, thats why horses(grade horses especially)have gotten so cheap

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I belive they truck them to Canada for the butchering.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Michael Gregory it isn't to difficult to post a link you just put it where it says Website URL and it is all done for you.

Bob Lawless

7. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

When the horse slaughter stopped the horse prices fell, A freind of mine to went to a horse sale and didnt buy anything, when he headed to his truck someone had given him 6 horses and loaded them in his trailer..

8. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Yep the bleeding hearts have changed the definition of horses from work animals to 'companions' and have got the govt' to shut down the slaughter housed for horses in this contry, have to take them to Canada or Mexico now. But it is okay for well meaning horse people to collect them and then have them turn into sacks of bones and then the SPCA or Humane Society come in tan rescue themand spen untold dollars to fatten them up to repeat the cycle over again. Those French and Belgians need their horse meat. What do you all think of the govt's spending all that money to collect and corrall the so calle wild mustangs and keep them for years. Hell those large cats in the zoos could use soemthing other than chicken and beef to eat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.