1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Freddie Willhite!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by doc boc, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc boc

doc boc Member

Came acoss this in the news yesterday. It seems that freddie shot and killed his wife after a lifetime of nagging and ridicule. Seems like justifiable homicide to me. think we should start a free freddie movement?
    doc

2. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I don`t know who Freddie is but a similar situation happened with my Aunt and Uncle . Nag , nag nag , thats all she did for 40+ years . He just drank himself to death . No jail time .

3. jane doe

jane doe TS Member

This is disgusting that you would post this not even knowing this family or this man. This man is a drunk and has had his brain fried due to drugs for many years. His wife was a lovely and very tolerant woman who stood by her husbands side no matter what. The only nagging I am sure she ever did was to try and get Freddie to get help. Had she left this phsycho years ago, she would still be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

freddie willhite