1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free eBook from Wayne LaPierre

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by capulona, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capulona

capulona TS Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Dear Friend,

In addition to reserving your free digital copy of America Disarmed, there is something you can do now to help stop the U.N. Gun Ban Treaty.

As I warned in my previous e-mail to you, the "Small Arms Treaty" currently being negotiated by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.N. diplomats is a TROJAN HORSE disguised to allow foreign bureaucrats to thrust a dagger deep into the heart of our Bill of Rights!

Once passed in the U.N. and ratified by the Senate, the treaty would force governments to "prevent, combat and eradicate" numerous categories of commonly owned firearms, opening the door to GUN REGISTRATION, GUN BANS and GUN CONFISCATION within the U.S.

That's why I'm asking you to make an urgently needed contribution of $15, $20, $30, $40 or more to NRA today. Please CLICK HERE and donate now.

Your gift will help NRA reach out to America's 80 million gun owners by mail, telephone and e-mail, and launch a grassroots campaign to stop the gun ban treaty through ads in newspapers and magazines and on TV, radio and the internet.

NRA has successfully fought this dangerous U.N. Gun Ban Treaty in the past. But we won only because NRA had the full backing of gun owners like you.

And as before, gun owners like you and I must make it crystal clear that the American people will not tolerate U.N. interference with our freedoms - especially when it comes to our Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms!

Remember, only U.S. Senators can vote to ratify treaties. By building a grassroots campaign against this treaty, we'll be putting every member of the U.S. Senate on notice that America's gun owners will vote them out of office if they side with the anti-gunners in the U.N.

We can STOP THIS TREATY NOW by speaking out in every venue with the full force of our power as American citizens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.