1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Alaska Hunt

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Who would like to go to Alaska for a free,all-expense paid moose hunt?

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Tron.......You're also my sucker.....Gotcha!

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Sorry Tron....twas the Devil what made me done it!

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Tron....Tron.....Tron baby.......I was only funning with you.........you don't want me gored by a moose.....show some respect....I'm the Capo Crimini!

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

hairy.......I think "gored" is worse, since there's no such thing as being "mulled".

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I get anyone who wants to come to the state shoot in 2008 a crack at a 50lb king salmon....

See the October Trap and Field, page 57.

Offer good until we have too many folks coming for me to accomodate....

jeff

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

When in the blooming Hell is the Alaska state shoot and is Jim/Otnot going to be there? Regards, Bill

8. chessney

chessney TS Member

Wanker?? What is a wanker? Is that somthing like a shanker but on a large scale? Or maybe a pork puller? Or.....? Ziggy

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Hey Tron...I been trying to figure out who 'hipshot3' is. I thought it might be Jim Fleming, but I asked him and he denied it.

Besides, Fleming is a pretty good guy.

Otnot is not only going to be there, he's going to do a FANTASTIC grilled salmon feed on Friday night. God, it was outstanding this past year.

And Jerry, we'll have burgers and stuff Wednesday and Thursday, Jim's salmon feed on Friday, and Saturday is an all you can eat ribeye steak feed. So you can trim the food budget and up the shell budget....but i'm providing you a pouch for all those new, once fired, STS.

Delta has fares right now from Tampa to Anchorage for $689 a person.

Cruises on travelocity look like they start at about $900. But hey, they feed you too....

I found all this on travelocity....And I can probably get folks into the hotel that's closest to the state shoot IF I know in time. The owner has been one of our sponsors. It's a nice hotel about 5 miles from the shoot. I think last summer it was running about $129 a night. Which ain't bad up here in the summer.

I'll bet we could even arrange a shuttle to the shoot a couple of days.

jeff

10. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Hey, you know...if'n all you out of staters would come up here and just play all the options, you'd probably win enough money to pay for the whole trip.....

Food, shells, rooms, etc.....

In all seriousness...Otnot and I will be glad to help out with planning and getting you here and making sure you have a great time.

And do look at page 57 in the trap and field....Tron, you'd probably look pretty good holding a fish that big. I 'might' even be able to find a good looking lady to stand next to you....

jeff

11. gotbass

gotbass Member

If you become a alaska rsident they will give you a check that should just about cover it.

12. Mongo-808-

Mongo-808- TS Member

I thought it might be Jim Fleming, but I asked him and he denied it.

Besides, Fleming is a pretty good guy.

Jim Fleming is a what???????? I'm willing to bet he paid you to say that.

Hope all's well in the 49th from the nut in the 50th.

Mongo~David

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Who was that masked man tonto? Me no tell, but he shot Tron from the hip! Hee....Hee.....Hee!

14. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

st8shuter........It does my heart good to know you are following the wisdom of my words so closely. You don't have to, you know! And, by the way, I'm tired of this Hipshot guy to!Who is he anyway?

15. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Well, David....

He didn't pay me. No, he really is a pretty good guy. He likes to play the part of the gruff butthead...but once you get to know him, he's not bad.

In fact, I gave him 3 bags of shot and he hasn't done a thing for me yet. And I still talk nice about him. Go figure. And on Sunday I got called for a 3 on a post, and everyone else got 5, and he made the scorer read all the scores again.

Come to think of it, you might be right.....

16. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Hipshot3? I have no idea who he is, just another guy that uses anonymity to spread some real far left views on this site.

17. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I know who he is!......I got it!....I got it!......He's a dirty Communist! Yeah.....it's it, a dirty Communist! He ought not be allowed to say ANYTHING that we you don't want to hear! Much less spread all that far left propoganda......Geez!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.