1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free 366 Gas Assist

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadelk, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

For Free 366 Gas Assist all parts and instructions, Hell I'll even ship to the winner Free. All you have to do is in twenty five words or less explain to me, on this forum, why you should be worthy of such a gift.
    I'm shooting in Vegas this weekend so I will announce the winner Monday nite.
    Good Luck.
    Joe Atkin

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I want it because I never seen one I love things that uses gas that means less work and im all for less work.

Foghorn

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I used 25 to explain in my first post but I had to make another post to explain if not then I would be inelgible.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

nspktr1

I think you went over the 25 word limit .

Next Contestant.

Foggy

5. OhioBob

OhioBob TS Member

I'm currently loading for 2 daughters (11 and 14 yrs) shooting SCTP every week and ATA events when possible. My old 366 got a workout last summer, along with my right arm.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

OhioBob

Ok I got to say you have the best reason yet but I know it was hard to follow the rules with the 25 word limit.

I think since you had to explain that you had 2 daughters and the ages then they ate up a lot of the words right there.

Even though I done it by the book and if I was to win the offer then I would send it to you anyway because that was the most heart warming story I have heard all night on here.

So deadelk so far im the only one that followed the rules and if I was to win then just send it to ohio bob's address instead.

Excuse me got to get up and get some tissue's to
    <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Wipe my eye's.

Foggy

7. rollnblock

rollnblock Member

loaded 1200 thursday, shot 400 today, cant move my right arm. not date tonight.
    can I get a boo ho from foggy also?

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

rollnblock

WOW I was impressed that was all in 23 word's.

Ok got some advice for you the next time when you try to look sexy for that young one walking by if you going to suck it in then you better measure the expand rate before hand.

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s29.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/video/BellyTableBump.flv"></embed>

FOGGY

9. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Hey ! 366 Drivers

The gas assist that I have doesn't increase production rate --- unless you are prone to having to tidy-up because the indexing results in shaking shot out of the hull going to Sta 6 ---- or something else related to less than smooth operation .

The gas assist (that I disconnected) helped "smooth" the indexing but resulted in a slower rotation of the shell plate ; consequently less RPH . YMMV

Charlie

10. Dale Z

Dale Z TS Member

I WANT IT --I NEED IT!! I Spent all my money last month at Vegas shoot- I'm tired of holding lever with one hand and trying to back up plate with other to let the primer drop. (guess I'm just so anxious to hurry up and reload so I can go shoot em up again --- maybe this will help slow me down some so I can become more patient. Maybe it will transfer to my shooting so I won't pull the trigger BEFORE I get on the target). Besides I haven't seen one sell on EBAY!!!!

Dale

11. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I don`t want it , I don`t need it and if I win , I`ll sell it to buy more lead , wads and primers , Thank you anyway .

12. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

Yo, Pimp my 366, PLEASE! There's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on!

13. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Seems not to be a good add on. I promise not to use it and you get no complaints. I'll give it away. Ray

Now that was 24 words with my name foggy. TTT

14. Big Bud

Big Bud TS Member

I just turned 69 years on the 22,been loading on a 366 since the early 1970s
    got some arther in my right shoulder, it sure would Help!!!. Bud

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

give it to the guy loading for the kids.

p.s.- those look like some pretty high targets.

brett d.

16. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

I am teaching my Grand Daughter, who is 12, trap shooting. The MEC Jr. is not quite keeping up with the two of us.

Rich.(inPeoria,Az.)

17. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

you should give it to the first poster that knew what a 366 gas assist is

18. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

I have three daughters and two son in laws that want to shoot trap. I have never loaded but I will start with this press.

19. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Anymore contestants.

nspktr1:

just kidding about the other post yeah really I don't need it since I don't have a 366 to put it on anymore.

Foggy

20. JLW

JLW TS Member

I deserve it because my 366 is too fast and I need to slow down.-Jerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.