1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Free 1 Year NRA membership

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljunatic, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Free membership includes your choice of magazine and $1000 gun insurance.

HATERS need not apply
    [​IMG]

Join me at the NFOA forum http://www.nebraskafirepower.com/forum/

2. a budine

a budine Member

That's real generous of the NRA just after I spent the money to have my wife and two sons join and upgrade my own membership from life to endowment. How are they going to raise money with giveaway memberships? They are our best shot at firearms ownership defense - but they do irritate the Hell out of me now and then.

3. pjh

pjh Member

how many truck loads of junk mail come with it?

4. Tom @ Athens

Tom @ Athens Member

The NRA does send plenty of junk mail. Maybe should save it. If we don't all join it will give you something to read, because you won't be shooting trap.
    Tom.

5. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

I can attest to the fact that it does work.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I can attest to it as well. I asked junk mail stopped being delivered a few years back, and I get very, very little of it.<br>
    <br>
    There is another thread here on this same free 1-year membership, and I mentioned there that I signed my son up. Since then I've also posted it elsewhere, and have gotten five more members that I know of (those who have replied they signed up). So that makes my score six new NRA members.

7. Duck

Duck Member

I'm guilty and should renew!. I got tired of their fund raising effort's during the Clinton year's. Not that it was'nt warranted but c'mon seem's they could have saved a bunch without all the BS mail. I also was'nt aware of the no junk mail either!. Do they offer a installment plan for life membership's, like a auto bill spread out over three or four installment's?.

8. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Now more than ever.

9. scott k

scott k TS Member

5 more so far

10. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

I'm on the no junk list and I have never gotten a phone call.

Steve

11. Smity

Smity Member

Makes a greate Mother's Day gift!
    Two signed up so far.

Smity

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have called the NRA several times, sent E Mails, and letters for them to Please cease with the promotions and renewals because I am a life member and have been for many years ... Now, I save them until I get a bunch of them and mail them back to them in the postage free envelopes ... I'm not sure but I think they are finally getting the idea after many years of mailing me renewals because its finally slowing down some ... I used to send the NRA an annual donation but have since quit and now donate that money to a womans shelter because they don't keep sending me renewals and are greatfull for what they get and never ask for more ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.