1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fred Thompson--Illegeal Immigration

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Hear what Fred has to say on illegals and Mexico.

2. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

That's great. But he's not even running. The Bush-Giuliani-McCain wing are staunchly in the saddle. This won't be talked about in the GOP until the Democrats win in 08 and the conservatives retake control of the GOP.

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I wouldn't count on Fred Thompson not running. My money is on him being our next President of the United States. I WILL vote for him. Did anyone happen to see his interview on Hannity and Colms last night?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

It sure sounded last night on Hannity, he is going to go for it. It's that just right now he has to finish up other commitments he's made.

The two talked about how the other REPUBLICAN candidates are scrambling to dig up dirt on Thompson. Thompson's answer to that was, "I'm sorry, I've lead a clean life. I could see the left doing this"

By the looks of all of the candidates that have announced already, peolpe are getting a little burnt out seeing them everyday on the tube.

I think Fred knows the money for the campaign is waiting for him.

Just my opinion--Doug

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I agree GunDr

Fred sure made it sound like he was gearing up to run. I actually felt good about a politician for once listening to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.