1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fred Thompson a Trapshooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by frozen, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frozen

frozen TS Member

I heard a rumor that Fred Thompson was a Trapshooter. Any truth to this? There are three Fred Thompsons listed on the ATA site. It would be nice to have a shooter in the white house.

2. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

It would be nice to have a STRAIGHT shooter in the White House for a change and Fred is the man!

3. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

Too funny. ALL candidates are trapshooters if they think the public will swallow that stuff and give them a vote. I will wait and see.

4. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Frozen,

It would be nice to think of him as a fellow trap shooter and maybe he does shoot trap, but none of the three Freds on the ATA site are from TN.

5. atashooter

atashooter Member

Fred Thompson in ATA ... Well let's see, there's George Bush, John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, and Bonnie Parker in the ATA too. What kind of Organization we got here ??

6. Wilma Harris

Wilma Harris TS Member

Maybe he's smart enough to take the price tags off his vest before the photo shoot, which Kerry failed to do.

I still say I had rather hunt with Cheney than ride in the car with Ted Kennedy. By the way, Cheney was using a Perazzi shotgun. Can't be all bad.

Maybe Ted will entice Hillary into taking a ride with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.