1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fred Smirlas NY running for Congress

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by oldgahchamp, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Have you heard? Fred Smirlas , former Buffalo Bills player is thinking of running against Louise Slaughter for Congress. If you have heard Fred on the radio, you know he is for the 2nd amendment and is not afraid to speak up. I am not in his district but I will gladly donate to his campaign. "Geez Louise" must go. She is pro-obama, anti gun, amnesty for illegals, and voted for the health care bill, wants to spend billion$ on a high speed rail system from Buffalo to New York City and when asked at a "town hall meeting" how much it would cost to ride, she had no idea. Larry Evans

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Heheheheheee... heard from a friend in upstate NY that she has proposed buying land at the airport for bicycle parking!

You Noo Yawkers sure can pick good candidates!

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Ahab, Do you mean that "Geez Louise" wants to park bicycles at the airport? I hadn't heard this one. I wouldn't vote for that hillbilly if she was in my district. Larry

4. Damifino

Damifino Member

Fred was the first celebrity autograph I ever got (maybe my last too actually). I was about 10 at the time - He was as big as a house and was signing autographs at the K-Mart grand opening in Batavia. Good times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.