1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fred Neal

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rebe, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

I hope this will not offend anyone but I am about to pull the trigger on a shotgun deal with Fred Neal in California. Fred has been great to talk with and he absolutely seems to be a very honest individual. I have no reason to believe differently but several years ago I was burned badly on a car deal. Hopefully this post will receive positive comments on other dealings with Fred. Thanks for your input.
    Rebe Trickey

2. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I personally know Fred and see him regularly during our Tuesday night practices. You will not be disappointed and you will get a square deal. I hope this has set some of your mind at ease.

Bryan

3. Want2SmokeEmAll

Want2SmokeEmAll TS Member

Dear Rebe,

I have known Fred Neal personally as a trapshooting colleague for at least the past year, and I know Fred to be a highly trustworthy person in all respects. I would trust Fred implicitly on any type of gun deal. So I know you can rest assured doing an online transaction with Fred.

Sincerely,

Jeff E.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

if you are buying the MX15, worry not. Practice and shoot it and it will take yo to the 27

5. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

Thanks for the input and i did not really expect there to be a problem.
    This is part of what makes this forum so valuable for all of us.
    Rebe

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have talked back and forth with Fred on many occasion, seems to be a stand up guy from what I could tell ... I would not hesitate to deal with him ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. gc559

gc559 TS Member

Rebe,

I have known Fred for several years and have bought and sold guns with him. He is upstanding and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

gc559

8. Leftysmokum

Leftysmokum Member

Fred is a great guy--shot with him all week at state shoot in kingsburg and just last weekend shot the golden 400 in Santa Maria--stand up guy

9. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

I would trust him as far as I could throw him:)

Honestly I don't see how you could go wrong, he is a stand up guy.