1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fred Leonardi's First 100 Straight!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Congratulations are in order for retired Marine and overall good guy Fred Leonardi for shooting his first 100 straight ever yesterday. Now this was in practice, not registered, so Fred decided to see how far he could go. Sounds like he dropped his 144th rock and ran them out for a 149 x 150!

Watch Fred because he's on the move. This would be one of the sleepers at any Calcutta (whoops, I mean "special event") and well worth the $5.00 extra over the minimum bid to get him.

Recently Fred took a class from Nora Martin which seemed to have a very favorable result on his shooting. Plus Fredsaid that Nora's class was excellent.

Now what all of you Pennsylvania shooters who know Fred need to do is start dogging him and make him feel guilty for not shooting as many registered targets as he should. I wouldn't say anything to him like, "Sure Fred, anyone could do it in practice. What about registered?" or anything like that just to get him to shoot more.

Congratulations Fred. I'm proud of your accomplishments and I'm proud to call you a Friend.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

He dropped ONE! Don't give him the wrench kit, he'll readjust his PFS.
    Just pulling your chain....good shooting, even if it was only in practice.

Big Jack

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Good job but now if all them classifiers in PA are reading this your gonna get screwed by that "known ability" clause to keep ya from SB'n.

4. Michael Jobe

Michael Jobe TS Member

Good shooting Fred! Now if you could just manage a 50 in Erie Crawford! :p

Michael

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations from a fellow Pennsylvanian! Can you try not to shoot so well if I have to shoot off against ya? LOL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.