1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frankfort Sportsman Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Palos shooter, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

A few pictures of Frankfort Sportsman Club located in Mokena IL..It will take a few days for the water to recede.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

We have our share of water at Maywood as well but not as bad, Hope to shoot tonight

3. frank t

frank t TS Member

I shot there last night. The guys did a great job bringing it back.

frank t

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Drove past Maywood last night on 294 and saw few cars entering and all I could imagine was how it was looking... glad to hear things are returning to normal... best wishes to the folks who shoot at Frankfort...

Jay

5. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

Maywood had few problems... Some standing water on the fields...Some water on the floor of the trapshouses....but the pumps that we put in the houses years ago and the grading of the fields (that we did this spring) kept the runoff from causing any major problems. <br>
    We did have a lot of work and 8 pumps running to keep the clubhouse basement from flooding Saturday. The water tried it's hardest to flood the basement but the pumps won. Our small lake went up by 3 feet and the archery range was totally under water. <br>

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I used to shoot out at the Frankfort club and it was a great little club back then ... I remember kids fishing in the little creek that runs beside it to keep themself occupied while Dad was breaking some clay ...

Maywood had some of the best games and game shooters in the state back when I was shooting there ... Talk about some good fun and a great way to spend a Weds night shooting Annies and Protections they had it in spades ... If there is anything I miss about Illinois, Maywood Sportsmans Club would be on the top of the list ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I shot at Maywood last night. They have a first class club there. The targets were great, and the ice cream was tasty. The trap chairman and company put a lot of effort into making things run fine. Thank you for an enjoyable evening. Rodbuster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.