1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Frank Rively wont return my calls??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

On July 15th I bought 2 pairs or rangers from Dr. Frank at Sparta. My daughters glasses were picked up that day, My wifes glasses were going to be mailed to us within a couple of days. When we got home we found out that one of my daughters lens was the wrong size and wouldnt fit the frames, I called the number on his business card about the lens, got his machine and left a message, he called back ,left me a message and said send the lens back and he would exchange it for the right size..no problem.. A week later I started calling wanting to see if my wifes glasses had been shipped.. long story short, I have called many times and left messages but I cant get anyone to call me back.. I realize 13 days isnt a real long time and a thousand things could have happened but when I cant get any response back I'm beginning to worry a wee bit.. if you have another contact number for him other than the 5705874283 or if you know of something that may have happend to him, illness or such,please let me know. thanks!
  2. TomB

TomB Member

blkcloud....Try 5703137176 which used to be his cell. Frank is a long-time friend of mine. Apologize to him for me for giving you his number. Tom B
  3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Active Member

blkcloud, I know his mother has been very sick and he has been spending like the last year by her bedside. He works a shoot or goes into his office only if his wife or someone else can watch his mother. I'm sure he's pretty drained about now. He's a good guy, just juggling family and work right now. I've not heard how things are going for him. I hope all's OK as possible for him and his family. Break-em all. Jeff
  4. blade819

blade819 Active Member

Be paitent. Franks one of the Good Guys.

blade819
  5. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

I would expect he will be on his way to Sparta shortly.
  6. puablo

puablo Active Member

He's the best...he'll do you right.
  7. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Still no glasses and no returned phone calls..
    Tom I tried the cell number you gave..its still his and left him a detailed message and also asked that he return my call.. nothing.. nada zip..
  8. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Member

Frank is straight up as they come. I am sure he has issues to deal with. Be patient.
  9. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

When I dropped my trailer at Sparta, I saw his motohome behind his shop on the east end. He may be unable to get back to you because he is setting up for the Grand.
    Pat
  10. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Got a call this afternoon from Franks wife.. some good samaritan from here stopped by their shop today,told them I was trying to find out where my wifes glasses were.. she called and said they would be shipped ups tomorrow. Who ever you are I thank you! If I ever meet you in a beer joint I'll buy you a Coke! lol.. thanks again!
  11. Firewater

Firewater Member

After trying to see Frank at two previous Fla. State shoots I finally was able to meet with Frank at this years Southern Grand.After deciding what I needed Frank said he would cut the lens according to the prescription I provided from my eye doctor.I drove home and in a few days my frames and lens arrived.When I tried to use the glasses it looked like like the edge of the post I was standing on sloped away about a foot and a half below my feet and I had to high step to keep to keep from triping over the cracks in the sidewalk.Talked to Frank, he said that really that was the way it and I had been looking at things wrong so long I would just have get used to it.Had my eye doctor check the glasses and he had me mount my gun 4or5 times with the glasses on.He then determined that power was cut way too high almost to the frame and that the pd was cut to 50 instead 64 like the prescription said.April 22 I sent back to Frank asked him to correct or send my money back.Couple of weeks ago e mailed Frank that I bought new glasses wanted my money back still no word.Right now I am out 413.00 Mike
  12. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

One name...one word...Morgan Optical!!! Professional-Super quick turn around-Curtious-Extremely knowledgable-Gets it right! In this world today, give me shi__y service, I'm gone with fire comin' outa my a$$! Tim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.