1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frank Little DVD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kgun_shooter, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Anybody ever watch this DVD? Is it worth buying or should I go with something else? Any and all opinions are greatly appreciated.

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I don't have the CDs but I have the tapes(tells you how far back I go) and his book. I still view them. I would reccomend them. They are from one of the greatest shooters ever to shoot the game.

Don

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I also have the tapes and attended one of Frank's clinics. I would reccomend the DVD. Bill

4. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Yep, it's worth buying if only to find out where Frank looks for the target. Ben

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Kgun_shooter... Frank Little's DVD and book will probably be the best buy you will ever make when it comes to trap shooting instruction. Frank had an uncanny ability to tell it like it is, and had no problems getting his point across. I was fortunate to have been able to attend one of Frank's clinics, as well as having his tape and book. I have all the "other" DVD's, books, etc., have been to several other clinics, and the ONLY ONE I continually refer to are Frank's... Just my opinion... Dan Thome (Trap2)

6. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

Thanks for all the comments so far, you guys have me convinced.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have the book, the DVD, and VHS tape, between those and Kiners I think I got it covered so it must be the gun ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.