1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frank Little DVD

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tracyhunter, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WTB, Frank Little's trap shooting DVD.

2. r_chappy

r_chappy Member

0   0   0

I have his vhs tape and no longer have vhs player. will sell for $45. if interested call me at 419 551 1992. postal money order will do. thanks, Roger

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Roger:

$45 for a used VHS tape? LOL! That's more than they're asking for it NEW on their website.

You'd be damn lucky to get $10 for it.

-Gary

4. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

what i am after is the doubles tape.VHS is fine as i can duplicate it on my DVD recorder and make a DVD disk.yes $45.00 is a little high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.