1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

>FRANK HOPPE CLINIC-SLIPPERY ROCK, PA<

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hayman, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayman

hayman TS Member

I have subscribed to Trap & Field for many years and the first thing I turn to when I get my new issue every month is read Mr. Hoppe's article. I have never met him but after reading "ALL" his articles, I feel I have got to know him as a shooter that talks in terms that I can understand and explains many things that I have experienced. I was lucky many years ago to take Frank Little's clinic and in many ways Mr. Hoppe mimics many of the things that Frank Little professed. I have signed up for the 2 day clinic at Slippery Rock and looking forward to meeting Mr. Hoppe a shooter/instructor that to me demonstrates his love of the sport and true willingness to help others. If any shooter can't make one of his clinics just read (REALLY READ AND UNDERSTAND) as many of his articles as you can get. Its like almost getting a clinic from him....FREE.

2. lancelot

lancelot Member

Mr Hayman -

Let me suggest to you that you get a copy of Mr. Hoppe's video in addition to the articles. It's sort of a condensed version of the clinic, and is really a great prep for it.

I was never able to take a lesson from Frank Little. Many of my friends were. I do have all his tapes and books, and have revisited them many times.

I have had the good fortune to take instruction from Frank Hoppe four times. I think their methods are quite different.

Frank H. has the most simple, down to earth system, of all. He is also a very down to earth, man in spite of his impecable credendials. You will enjoy all time spent with Frank as well as gleen terrific, instruction.

Enjoy yourself,

Ron Ireland
    Memphis, TN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.