1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frank Hoppe Clinic in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KGUN, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

Frank Hoppe will be holding a clinic at North Jersey Clay Target Club in Fairfield, New Jersey on April 9th, 10th, & 11th, 2008. The two day clinic will be April 9th & 10th and the cost is $350 plus birds. The one day clinic will be April 11th and the cost is $220 plus birds. We have a few spots open for each clinic so if you are interested please email me at riderrx1@optonline.net

2. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

MR HOPPE GIVES A VERY FINE,EASY TO LEARN CLINIC,WELL WORTH THE COST.
    I BELIEVE THIS IS A FIRST ,TO HAVE HIM COME THIS FAR EAST.

3. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Maybe he could come a little further north to the Syracuse area and give a Clinic I'd like to attend one .

4. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Frank Hoppe conducts an excellent seminar; I recommend him highly. He came to Wallum Lake R&G in Harrisville, Rhode Island in 2006. I shot my best scores ever right after his seminar. Well worth the money.

LA

6. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

bump

7. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

8. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Thanks for the info, what will be the cost for targets, when I shot at your club about a year ago I paid $7.00/ the non-member rate---Phil

9. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

The Targets will be $4.00 per round (25). You can expect to shoot between 200-250 targets per day. We still have have a few spots open.

10. kolar1

kolar1 TS Member

11. zinger

zinger Member

Not to hyjack your thread riderrx1 because I'm a HUGE fan of Frank Hoppe clinics and highly recommend him as an instructor...this is for widomaker. Contact Frank and be the organizer for a clinic up in your area. It's not hard to do and you'd be surprised how easy it is to fill up your clinic. If you need Frank's contact information, email riderrx1 and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to pass it along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.