1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frank Hoppe Clinic at Georgetown, Indiana

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoosier, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Frank Hoppe will be at Georgetown, In. for a 1 day clinic on April 25 and a 2 day clinic on April 26 & 27. Cost of the clinic is $220.00 + birds for 1 day and $350.00 + birds for 2 day. This is an excellent clinic from an excellent instructor. For more information call Roland King at 812/967-2050 or e-mail XXking8a@yahoo.comXX and drop the x's. Georgetown is just across the river from Louisville, Ky. Clinic will run from 8:00 until 6:00 or when everyone is satisfied. Thanks

2. ky.shooter

ky.shooter Active Member

Great clinic. If you are in the Louisville area this would be a clinic you wouldn't want to miss.

3. antique

antique TS Member

Frank is one of the best. Jim Burk

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Frank gives a great clinic.

Money well invested - especially if you are a new shooter.

Don

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Frank even did some follow up emails back to me after his clinic hear in IL. Loved it.

6. thespan

thespan TS Member

I would like to weigh in on Frank Hoppe Clinics.

My son and I attended one of his programs in Smithville, Missouri last summer and it was extremely worth it. Matthew is 16 years old. Frank took to him right away, and explained to the remaining old foggies that my son was the future of this great sport.

Since the clinic, Matt has shot at least second place in every tournement he has participated in.

Frank is not only a world champion trap shooter, he is also a scholar (lawyer), author, artist (sculptor)and gentleman.

I highly endorse his program. It is money well spent.

Peter Greenspan

7. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Spots are filling up. If you want a great clinic from a great instructor, give me a call or e-mail. Thanks, Hoosier

8. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I still have some spots left. If interested please contact me. This is money well spent. Thanks, Hoosier

9. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Hey Roland, If I am able to shoot at that time, I will call you for any late openings. I am not able to shoot right now due to some medical issues, hopefully to be resolved soon. Hoping for the best, Nubs Wagner.

10. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Nubs, I would be more then glad for you to shoot with us. Just let me know and I will get you a spot. I hope everything goes well for you. Thanks, Roland

11. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Hey Roland, send me an email so I have yours. Nubs.

12. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I have 1 spot left form the 2-day clinic. Don't get left out of a great clinic. Call or e-mail today. Make sure you are the one to get the last spot.

13. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

14. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Clinic starts this Friday. I still have a few spots open for the one day clinic on Friday. I only have one spot open for the two day clinic This Saturday and Sunday. Call and get into one of the best clinic given.

15. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.