1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FRANK FOSTER MEMORIAL FINAL SCORES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mr. listo, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr. listo

mr. listo Member

WOW!!! 3 days and 106 shooters.

Congratulations to HUGH STONE as HAA winner with a 386. Hugh's name will be imprinted on the base of the Frank Foster trophy as our 2007 winner. Hugh also received a super-nice shell bag from Uncle Charlie's.

For the scores, go to the URL above and click 'scores' on the left. The trap scores will come up.

The SPARTANBURG GUN CLUB will host the SOUTH CAROLINA TRAPSHOOTERS' ASSOCIATION STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS on May 16,17,18,19,20.

Harry Gable

P.S. to PAT: You missed a great weekend of shooting. Dennis cut off the stuffed mushrooms for me at 5. YUM, YUM!

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Harry- Somehow I just knew you would rub it in. I will be at the club on the afternoon of May 15 to get my squatters place, under the table in the work room, organized and be ready to shoot on May 16. Save a few little jobs for me to do on the afternoon of May 15.

To others who have not shot at Spartanburg SC-- It is a great place to shoot and you are guaranteed to meet some of the finest shooters and club managers in the ATA. The beautiful blooms on the two Magnolia trees at the entrance to the club tell everyone that Spring is over and Summer has begun by May 16.

Pat Ireland

3. Wood Duck

Wood Duck Member

Actally we had 207 shooters participate in this shoot.
    On Saturday for the singles we had 23 squads!!!

As a result Harry had to do so creative shoot management just to get the second half finished.Great job Harry!!!
    Next year we will use 6 or 8 program traps and presqad.com to eliminate a reoccurrance.

We had shooters registering as the 11th squad was shooting their first round.
    Thanks to all that came, thanks to Harry and his great scorers and target setting crews and all others who worked so hard.
    Not to forget the great food on friday and the steak dinners on Saturday!
    Mike P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.