1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Franchi Shotguns?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dolphin77, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Recently saw a very nice gun at range, finally found out it was a Franchi...info and opinions, experience with and about them please...Thanks, WC

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

Which model? They're all over the place as far as "good" goes.

3. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Heah Tron...I'm not familiar with them, been looking on some of the for sale sites trying to learn a little

4. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

A lot of them are field models and as such are light and kick like a dern mule. I bought my wife a Renassaince Elite and it weighs less than 7 lbs with an Isis installed. She decided she really like the Beretta 682 after getting her brains kicked out by the Franchi. It's now a closet queen.
    Take care,
    Rhett

5. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

I had the model 2003, the 2004 and the model 3000 two barrel set, all in trap models that are not made any longer.they all broke nice birds.I won at a lot of state shoots with them.But they are heavy and brake down alot, and that is why we parted.You can find them sometimes on Gunbroker and Guns America.But remember,you will have alot of trouble finding parts to fix them.they were all made in the 70s and early 80s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.