1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Franchi service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ihartm, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihartm

ihartm TS Member

What has been the average rate of return for service on Franchi shotgun service.
    I have a Dicks Franchi Diamond shotgun and they said it would take about 45 days to service the shotgun, which I believe needs the firng pins replaced.
    I is a shame their turnaroud takes so long.I probable shot 500 rounds before it stated having problems.I have only had the gun since November 2008.
    It is going on a month &half now and they still do not have a definitive time frame for repair.
    Any suggestions.
    I.Hartman

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I had to send mine back. I sent it directly to Franchi for a safety selector issue and had it back in 10 days. It now has well over 2500 rounds through it. Did you send it back through Dicks? I had to send a Rossi shotgun in through them, it took forever. They sent it to their warehouse, gunsmiths and if they can't repair it, then it goes off to Rossi. I was told by Rossi, had I sent it directly to them, I would have had it back within two weeks.

Jerbear

3. Mr MardiGras

Mr MardiGras Member

I think there custumer servive is terrible. I have a Alcione and a small rectangle washer that is part of the ejector broke and I have been waiting close to a year to get the part. I am getting no help from Franchi about this and the place they keep telling me to call has had the part on back order with no arrival date at hand, I shot close to 3000 rounds since this happened and have to pull shells out by hand because the second ejector also broke due to the same washer on the other side. They never mentioned sending it back they just tell me to call Mann`s Gunshop to get the parts needed...Jim

4. lefthdr

lefthdr Member

Sent my diamond back after one year. I had problems of light hits, no hits etc. They had it for two weeks before it even got looked at, after two more I got it back. The repair slip had some chicken scratch about adjusting this and that. Still same problems just not as bad. I have over 50,000 rounds through it, just waiting for it to fall apart next. You get what you pay for.

5. Mr MardiGras

Mr MardiGras Member

Thank you Jackie....I will try and get a part number and send it to you...Thanks again, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.