1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Franchi Diamond 20ga 26

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phoebus, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

Hey, I'm selling a 20 ga Franchi Diamond (made by Benelli) with some nice fiddle back walnut wood. It comes with two briley extended skeet chokes and a full factory choke, and the original case. I have the box too if you want it. I'm the original owner. The gun has been shot on the skeet range, and at a couple of quail hunts, a dove hunt and a grouse hunt (I didn't get to shoot at any grouse). If I had to guess I'd say 2000 rounds through it. Just getting broken in. Has a couple of very minor dents (not scratches) on the forend. I can't find any other marks on it. Functions perfectly. This is a nice 20 ga for hunting or skeet. Automatic safety. If you have any questions send me a PM.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic. If you are serious and want more pic.s let me know.

$800 + shipping

Michael

phoebus_2010_090628.jpg

2. Phoebus

Phoebus Member

0   0   0

3. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

looks like 28 in barrels?

4. sundogs8

sundogs8 Member