1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Franchi Alcione T for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Battista, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Have at the Silver Dollar a Franchi Alcione T in 20 ga., 28" barrels, choke tubes, wrench, case, light scratches on stock. $925.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Big Al, As a Franchi, Stoeger and Benelli dealer I sold a lot of them for a lot more than that. The standard Alcione sold for $1100. so where do you get that it's a $600. gun. If you see one for $600. let me know as I will probably be interested. My cost on that gun was a good bit more than he's asking for it. Jackie B.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I'm ok now. You are certainly right about the resale value but I don't understand why as the Franchi is a very good gun. I goofed by not getting a the two guns sets 12/20 and 28/410 before they discontinued the line. The Rennaisiance line are good looking though. Jackie B.

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

When I take an item in on consignment I ask the owner what he might expect from it. If his expectations are with in reason and book value, that's what I put on the gun. It doesn't cost anything to feed it. If it doesn't sell I can always come down on price. In any event I am not going to insult my customers intelligence as to their property's value.
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
alcione t value

franchi alcione for sale

franchi alcione t for sale

franchi alcione trap grado 3