1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Franchi 48 AL interest

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Just wondering if there is still interest in the old Franchi 48ALs---I used them many yrs ago and real sucess with them---I still have 5 of them and use them from time to time---Love my 20 ga and had a 12 ga cut down to 24" bbl and jug choked----What a nice pheasant gun----Just part of the past--The gun in this pic is a 12 ga with 28"bbl and Franchi choke tubes--George@SJB
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

My dad bought me a 48al 20 gauge when I was 11. I think I killed just about every kind of small game animal around my farm with that gun and a big pile of deer as well. I still have it and always will. I'm going to give it to my son when he gets older. Sweet shooting little gun, I do recall it knocking the Sh*t out of me with recoil when I was young. I dont think that gun weighs 3.5 lbs!

John

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

had a 48al years ago, great little bird killing machine. wish i would have never sold that one.

Matt Nicol

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Love my 20 gauge 48AL. Just took her pheasant hunting and she did real well. Use to have a 12 gauge with a 24 inch cylinder bore choke. It crushed ruffed grouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

franchi 48 problems

franchi 48al