1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frames/No Frames Version????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Johnny One Time, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny One Time

Johnny One Time TS Member

Hi Folks,

Not being very good at using a computer, I guess I don't understand what this means. If somebody has the time could you try to explain (in simple language) what the difference is in Frames and no Frames.

Thanks Folks,

Hank

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Using "frameset" allows the person who is developing the web site to display more than one HTML (coded) document in a single window. Usually, what displays on a PC screen is a single document like a single portrait on a wall. Using "frames" the developer can lay one document over another which presents a lot of possibilities: one can change while the other(s) remains constant; one can move while the other(s) is still; one can be updated without changing the other(s). The disadvantage is that there are more pages to keep track of in a single display.

Morgan

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Frames keeps the advertisements at the top of your screen but allows you to scroll thru the rest of the page.

4. Johnny One Time

Johnny One Time TS Member

I don't understand one thing that was said but thanks for responding. I guess I can still put on a thread or respond to a post and anyway, that will be enough for me.

Thank you,

HH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.