1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox Sterlingworth interest???Now with pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I have 2 Sterlingworths that I am considering selling---PM me if interested---
    They are both shooters with V-good bores--1 a 28" bbl and the other a 30" bbl.Both 12 ga.
    MYSTIC---

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Pic's would help you greatly. Also tell us what price you want.

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Pics will come with interest---I don't know true value but will try to ans all PMs---Thanks----MYSTIC---

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

interest might come with pics ?

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I am posting the pics of the two FOX Sterlingworth---This first pic is of the 28" bbl---Sr #12098xx(1928')yr od mfg---It has had some refinish work done many yrs ago---Blue 65%---Stock has 2 hairline cracks and a small chip against receiver---bore is V-good---I'd rate it as a very good shooter---It is very tight and sweet to handle---I have owned both guns since the early 60s and never used either much at all---I can't price it since I don't know value---
    If anyone is interested you can make offer on my PM--Any ?? welcome---MYSTIC---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

This is the Pic of the 30" FOX---It is a very tight gun---sr# 75xxx (1915)yr of mfg---It has some light scarring in bbls but bbls are very good with all meat at the muzzle---Had some refinish done many yrs ago---Note---this gun will be 100 yrs old in 5 more yrs---It is very tight and a great shooter---Stock and forarm with no cracks or splits or dings.I'd rate the gun at 65+% and maybe higher if age is a factor---I hate to sell these guns but they are only sitting in the safe and they should find a better home---I can't price this one also since I don't have a feel for their value---I'm just putting them out there for anyone that might have interest----MYSTIC---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Many PMs coming in---Let me know for interest----MYSTIC---

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks to all----Both guns ARE SOLD---mystic----

9. southjblue