1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOX NEWS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ricks1, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

how many of you listen to radio? In WV in the last 2 weeks about half of the radio stations that have an on the hour up date have switched to FOX. This is not the same company owned stations.But it is country music [ I dont listen to rap] stations. I just wonder if it every where. rick

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I have XM radio and have the Fox news on alot. Exception being when the grandkid's are with me, then it's the Disney Radion Network (which is like listening to the democraps).

Curt

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

My radios are tuned to classical music where news is rare and which generally soothes me. Fox News on the TV, however, is the norm when it's my turn with the gizmo....breakemall....Bob Dodd

4. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Fox News..........absolutely love it. In the car, in the house....can't get enough of it.

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

That's why they call it FOX news!

Jerbear

6. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

...millions of foxy men are tuning in to Fox!

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I WATCH Fox, but I listen to NPR and C-Span (news).

On the radio, I listen to just about everything for music.

8. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Fox News is the ONLY TV new channel that I watch. Fox News gives you fair & balanced news reporting. There expertise far surpasses other news stations. They have the greatest personalities, men and women. (Yes, their women are really attractive).

O, did I mention Bill O'Reilly? He is the best.

Frank

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Fox news is my homepage on both computers.

10. TDB III

TDB III TS Member

Hey Ya'll.......I listen to Fox almost all day long but I don't miss Glenn Beck on CNN Headline News and Lou Dobbs on CNN on tv in the evening. Glenn is one of the best to come along lately when it comes to exposing both parties and the goings on behind closed doors. He had a special last week called Obama 101 and it was one of the best researched expose's I've seen about a 2-faced politician. And Lou Dobbs is the best when it comes to the border problem and both parties "not" carrying out our wishes/demands to close the border.

11. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

just heard [12am ] no deal reached on bail outs looking for stock market to lose MANY hundreds in morning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.