1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox News Scrambled !!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

For the past 3 days when the Glenn Beck show is on the air, the program is suddenly scrambled & or muted. My Cable provider is Time Warner out of Raleigh,NC-Very strange-the only channel affected is 1403 on my cable box. Conspiracy,eh!!!

Phil Berkowitz

2. porky

porky TS Member

I hope you called them and complained. Tell them they are discriminating and then call the producers of Glenn Beck. The least that the cable provider can do is to refund money from your bill because of how critical that you view the show is to you.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Bill O'Reilly Show also. HMB

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I don't know how you are surviving without being able to listen to the nonsensicle rantings of those two mensa members. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Everything is ok on Charter!!

The only "real" journist on TV are on FOX!

Networks lost me years ago, after their outright lying about the right. The networks have crossed the line over to "propaganda" Gobel's would be proud of them!!

The truth will always hurt, to those who refuse to listen or research it out!

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hrosik, you need to open your eyes and your mind.

If Bush would have done the things that Obama has done to sidestep the process, your libby pals would be at the White House door with tar and feathers.

I am particularly interested in your explanation fo why the administration gave the finger to offers of help the minute the oil spill happened.

The whole Gulf Coast will suffer enormously for decades because the adminitstration didn't want to let a good crisis go to waste.

There is enough high technology in the oil producing world that could have reduced the effects to a fraction of what they are.

FYI when Katrina hit, Bush immediately suspended the Jones act so foreign vessels could get in to aid. Why couldn't thegreat Messiah do the same?

As far as nonsensical rantings go, when is Beck's Red Phone going to ring?

And are the videos O'Reilly shows all fake?

The Kool-Aid must taste like piss these days.

HM

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good to see that Chuckie is still munching on the urinal cakes....

Even he should know it was Bush's fault....sheesh!!

Curt

8. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Halfmile, the Jones ack only pertains to foreign ships within a 3 mile limit of shore. It's easy to see that everyone made the assumption that I'm a Democrat. I may or may not be. All I'm pointing out is that both parties have just as much blame to carry in the whole countries downfall. The same problems on this site are what plague the nation. Finger pointing and a willingness to only listen to the narrow minded views of a few, as aptly demonstrated by grnberetcj's insightful comment. I'm proud that you know how to spell urinal cakes. Try adding something usefull to the written conversation

9. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

Obama will go down as being one of, if not the, worst president of the United States. How's that for usefull conversation, sir? You are right though! Both parties are to blame for getting us into this mess. He's just compounding it!

10. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

What's wrong with being a Mensa Member?????????? Does intelligence intimidate you?????

BO ain't even close and never will be a Mensa Member......yet 50% of Americans think he's a god.

I'll take Beck any day over agonizing through Peloshi or Frank or Biden or Asama.

It's really sad that intelligence is shunned in this country, Just think what we could be, if we elected smart people, instead we put people like peloshi in charge.

11. halfmile

O'Reilly gives away "we live within our means" bumper stickers.

More "nonsensical ranting" no doubt.

Not only can I spell "Urinal Cakes" (although I never mentioned the term), I can also spell "Progressive Liberal Puke Dumbbell".

"Cinderella, try on this shoe"

HM

12. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Such a small comment by a small man. I thought you would be above name calling 1/2mile. The urinal cakes was intended for the genius who posted below your originl post. I think if you point enough fingers at O'bama that he must be to blame for whats going on. Clearly the solution is to elect a Republican. Everything they do for the country is awsm. You need to step outside party lines and look to see who's best for the nation. Decades of promises and everybodys still waiting for them to come to fruition. We were given the ability to reason. Try to demonstrate that, unless you're busy holding your guns cause the Democrats are coming for them.

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

he's a drone guys,,,,don't feed him and maybe he'll go away like jimmie,,,,he believes that drivel put out by the MSM that the R's are as bad as the D's....

14. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Seems the point of the thread has been skipped over. Censorship is being practiced and should be offensive to everyone, that is unless it suits one's purposes. Gee, I wonder who stands to gain by censoring the conservative media, could it be that they have struck a few nerves?

Robert

15. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Such censorship has no place in broadcasting. I want to see and hear all sides of the issues. I'll choose to believe what has the facts and evidence to support it. Rantings on some fanatical media presentation without verifiable facts to support them will be disregarded. I'm writing this post as I'm watching a "squirrel" on Fox News. His name is Glenn Beck. He is a squirrel, but he has the facts to back up what he says and even provides a persons own words in a video to back up what he says. That's scary somehow, to some people. I've also watched people put forth vicious rantings with no basis in facts. When you have no basis in facts, why do people just start calling people names and attacking them? Some people might start to believe that crap. Not someone who can really think for themselves. Maybe a "BOT" or someone who just wants to believe that something untrue is actually fact somehow? Saying a lie often enough does not make it true. Let them eat "cake" and drink the Kool Aid! I don't care what your political leanings are. A liar is a Liar. Mistruths are mistruths. Facts and numbers please!

16. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Trying to tie together the two directions this thread is going...

Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America's future. He is the best thing ever.

Despite the fact that he has some of the lowest approval ratings among recent presidents, history will see Barack Obama as the source of America's resurrection.

Check out the rest of the article...

17. oz

oz Active Member

I think WE republicans will take over in 2010 and then be blamed for all this mess. oz

18. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I hate to use this term...but is this "bitch-slappin". (watch the whole video)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BzMUWuA-Rq4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BzMUWuA-Rq4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

19. halfmile

For the record I'm a Libertarian.

And yes, there have been some stupid greedy "big business toadie" Republicans.

Right now the danger to our country and our way of life is serious enough that I strictly support the conservative candidate/agenda wherever possible no matter what his political stripe.

I have been watching Beck and O'Reilly, looking for direct falsehoods or misinformation and found none. If you want to lose your lunch you can have Olbermann and Maddow. If you want to go to sleep you can have Larry King.

Hrosik, are ou insinuating the spill damage was only inside the 3 mile limit?

Where was the rig? How far did the oil spread?

The fact remains, help was refused by these treasonous bastards.

History will vilify them unless it is "corrected".

HM

20. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

halfmile, all four of the so called journalists you listed are so for left and right that none can be trusted. Thats the point that I'm trying to make. Listening to one parties views or the others is bad for everyone. As far as the Jones act all I was stating is the deep water horizon was well outside of what the act covers so it didn't need to be lifted in order for clean up efforts to continue. When this happened the government did accept help from other countries and is still using it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fox news scrambled

is the hlenn beck show being scrambled