1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox News Poll, Question: Should the Flag Be Banned

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I posted this in the political threads and got hardly any responce to this very important poll! We must put a stop to our silence guys or the moveon dot org idiots will own all of us!!

Just when you think things can't become any goofier:

Right now the Vote to Ban the Flag is leading by a wide margin.

Moveon.org and Organizing for America, SEIU have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag. As I write this, they are overpowering the poll in favor of banning our flag.

SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!

Let's flip those numbers and show the leftist we are organized and on the move. Flip the poll numbers now & FLIP THE HOUSE in November!

After you vote, pass this information on to all sites you belong to and to all your thinking friends!

JUST VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hap

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I did it just to have my say but be advised you very well might want to remove the 17 or so cookies that get installed on your computer for opening the page and voting. Don'cha wonder why they need to do that???.......Bob Dodd

3. Hap MecTweaks

Yeah Bob, cookies are a royal PITA but are deleted easily. I have no idea why they do that crap either. We must stop these bas*(%&s in their tracks for proposing such a ridiculous idea, cookies or not!

Hap

4. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

I WILL NOT STOP FLYING THE AMERICAN FLAG!!!!!

I bet most of the yes votes are from people in other country's. Anyone can access that poll from anywhere in the world, but I still can't believe that it would ever become a topic for a discussion or a poll.

John MI

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Is there a news story that goes with this?

6. Hap MecTweaks

Brian, I checked this with snoopies and didn't find anything there so I checked out Fox News site, nothing there either. I wrote them a note and included the "poll?" as I received it asking if this was connected with Fox News? I'll post their reply once I get it.

I did get the same dose of cookies I got from taking the poll myself??

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.