1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox News Poll, Question: Should the Flag Be Banned

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hap MecTweaks, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Just when you think things can't become any goofier:

Right now the Vote to Ban the Flag is leading by a wide margin.

Moveon.org and Organizing for America, SEIU have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag.
    As I write this, they are overpowering the poll in favor of banning our flag.

SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!

Let's flip those numbers and show the leftist we are organized and on the move.
    Flip the poll numbers now & FLIP THE HOUSE in November!

After you vote, pass this information on to all sites you belong to and to all your thinking friends!

Hap

2. Mapper

Mapper Member

I get the impression that we are being trolled. At least I hope so.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Not trolled mapper, your being had by moveon and the left wing idiots with lots of money though!

Hap

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

32% SAID NO TO THE BAN AND 53% SAID YES. SHAMEFUL We need to get others to vote NO and change that crap. Fly it HIGH and fly it PROUD.

5. The Stive

The Stive Member

What a crock of BS. I say fly our flag where ever and when ever it can be.
    John

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I voted to keep the flag. But how about this....lets start a poll to ban all liberals, the ACLU, the SEIU, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, all other unions and democrats? After all they pose more of a threat than anything else.

"The safety of students comes first??????" How does banning the American flag relate to student safety?????

If you're looking to start a shooting war here at home, banning the American flag should do it.

7. thunder

thunder Active Member

I don't understand our country or people anymore, it shameful to ban the American Flag from flying anywhere in our country. The American Flag flies at our home 24/7 365 days a year and that won't change. Hopeful that someday soon we the people will wakeup and take back our great country.

What the American Flag means to me.

When it rains it reminds me of a Navy friend of mine who had fought in WWII at sea. The stories he would tell about the Japanese attacks on the ships.

When it snows it reminds me of a Army friend who fought the Germans in WWII. He would tell me about the snow and cold, how the Germans would move down on them in the mountains during a storm and times got really tense.

When its sleeting outside, I remember my uncle telling me about Korea.

When it's really hot and the humidity is so high you can remember Vietnam.

Or when its really dry and very dusty outside and my niece and bother in law tells me about Afghanistan and Iraq.

Yes the American Flag has seen it all and has always flown proudly over our nation and over our soldiers. Wishing all our troops a very big thank you during our Memorial Day weekend and always.

Andy

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Just vote. No need for discussion. Hap. You might want to put this in the shooting section. I think there are a lot of our guys here that never get down here. Just a suggestion.

9. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

I agree with Barry JUST VOTE!

10. Hap MecTweaks

Good idea Barry, thanks! We're allowing these damned idiots to ruin our great country with our silence!!

Hap

11. Mapper

Mapper Member

This is just surreal. Maybe I can vote a few more times, after all, they do in Chicago.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I agree with Barry JUST VOTE! Well I don't agree that is the problem all we do is vote we never let anyone know exactly how we feel about things.

This is the greatest country in the world they all want to bring us down. They try because they can't have what we have. The Flag is the symbol of what this country stands for. Take it down and you put the last nail in our country.

Well I will tell you what the Flag means to me

Bob Lawless

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/whmVGRSgAe8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/whmVGRSgAe8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Is there a news story that goes with the poll about this outrage?

14. Mapper

Mapper Member

I feel I owe Hap MecTweaks an apology. The enormity of this situation just would not allow me to think it is real. Just think, over half a million of our fellow voters are guilty of sedition and I doubt many of them are Muslim terrorists or illegal aliens. I guess we will have to bring back those old movies of glory, where the nerdy guy picks up the fallen flag and says, "Follow me". Gotta do something to educate people.

15. Hap MecTweaks

Mapper, no need for any apology, you are correct that people need to be educated though!

Hap

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them.
    This quote was translated into English from an article appearing in the Czech Republic as published in the Prager Zeitung of 28 April 2010.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."

"The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.
    It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

16. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Amen Hap !!

There are a lot of people that just don't seem to care about our countrys future.

Tom Strunk

17. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

This is an outrage we have fought and died for that flag and things it stands for if they don't want to worship it then leave the land that it stands for we will be happy to have it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.