1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox news Poll on ban the flag. Need your help

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Read This...........!!!!!!!..........

Your help is needed
    This is just sickening. Only 56% have voted on the FOX poll to NOT ban the flag in school and something like 36% voted YES, to ban it. What is going on in this country?? Read below.

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag should be banned in schools in order not to inflame Hispanic students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should be taken down for no one.

Moveon.org, Organizing for America , and SEIU have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag .... and right now it is working.

SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!!! Let's flip
    those numbers!

GO HERE NOW: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america/

..........and then pass it along!

Thank you, Bulge

2. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

I cast my vote. Banning the flag in school just to satisfy the aliens sounds like a lame idea to me. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

up to 59 % now

HM

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to "Leave a comment" would be nice if they made links to those type of thing a little more visible.

I would definitely like to ask if the children that need to be protected are the very same that are involved in the inner city murders and drive by shooting and ask if they can explain how banning the Flag will protect our youth from those activities.

The only thing that will protect our children is wipe out this sickness that is slowly taking over this country and it has nothing to do with the Flag. To many good people have died for our Flag protecting this country to ban the Flag. Sorry rant over it just pisses me off when people want to impose their will on other for no good or useful reason.

Bob Lawless

5. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Bob, look below the vote box & click on view all comments.

i_shoot

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

i shoot thank you I saw that but I still don't see anywhere to type a comment.

Bob Lawless

7. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

I voted more than once and I'm not even from Chicago............

8. The Stive

The Stive Member

We need to teach our children to be proud to be an American. Pride in our country and our flag. John

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Its okay to be proud of where you or your ancestors come from, but once you are in America and want to stay, you live under the benefits and protections of America and the American flag. If any person cannot live here peacably under said conditions, then they should get the hell out of this country and don't come back.

John E.

P.S. 59.2% now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.