1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOX NEWS doing the Mark Kelly AR15 Story right now

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by SKB-Eric, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric Member

Fox News, at lunchtime with Meg - just did a story about Mark Kelly buying the AR15. They pointed out that Kelly claims it was just a test of the system and will turn the AR15 over to police. Fox pointed out that under Arizona law, all firearms that get surrendered to police, get auctioned off and the money used to help offset state budgets.

Good to see this make national headlines. Hope this lying loser really feels as stupid as he looks over this.

Molon Labe

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

So, if the police auction off the AR15, the gun will be circulated back thru a public purchase anyway.

Run this by me one more time? It makes sense how?

Astronauts should not be allowed to start chain saws either
    [​IMG]

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

He'll still be the New "darling" of the liberal Pravda media!!

Straw purchaser? anyone of us would have been accused of it!!

maybe not 548 though!

4. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

What did he prove? That a person with no criminal record can pass the background check and legally purchase a perfectly legal weapon. I've done that and never made the national news. Then again, I am a conservative Republican.

5. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

What did he prove? That a person with no criminal record can pass the background check and legally purchase a perfectly legal weapon. I've done that and never made the national news. Then again, I am a conservative Republican.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

He just got caught, now trying to cover his tracks. (bought a new .45 then seen the AR on the rack for a good deal}. BUSTED!!!

7. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Agree with what 8 Straight said. All he proved was that the background system works. Didn't the Sandy Hook shooter fail a background check to purchase firearms before he went on his shooting spree. He also proved the background system works.

So, why fix what is not broken?

8. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

People like him probably didn't get a lot of attention when they were little so craving it now they pull off pranks like this to prove that they are revelant when they aren't. SNAP

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    He got caught buying himself a toy that he wants banned for others. So he makes up an idiotic story to try to backpeddle out of it. What a dirtbag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.