1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox News calls LaPierre wonk with megaphone

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by J.Fred.Muggs, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Fred.Muggs

J.Fred.Muggs TS Member

NRA's LaPierre: wonk with million-dollar megaphone

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/09/nra-lapierre-wonk-with-million-dollar-megaphone/?test=latestnews

2. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

And what would that make USAMA, whose mug you can't get OFF the tv?

Usama is on there every 5 minutes telling us how he's gonna F us.

3. philk

philk Member

Sounds like Tataro and Aquilino are just jealous wannabees.

4. beeper

beeper Member

To all of you gulliable fools who cannot see thru the secret shroud of LaPierre and the NRA, I suggest that you send the,m a check for at least $500 asap.

the beeper

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

"The secret shroud of LaPierre and the NRA"

" Get yer tin foil hats here, 25cents or 5 for a dollar, right here. Get your tin foil hats. Blocks out the mind control agenda of the GOP, NRA and the likes of Mitt Romney. Get yer hats here. Protect your Commie minds from these hard right wingers. Get yer hats, right here. 25 cents."

Pray tell beeper, what is that secret shroud? Why don't you help us mortals out, oh enlightened one and tell us what the danger is.

Perhaps you should write a check to obama for 500.00?

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

You just gotta love the clowns who get informed by the "alphabet" news media!!!

The "indoctrination" has worked!! And they are totally unaware of it!!!!

7. beeper

beeper Member

Just check the stock prices like I suggested. Where in the Hell do you think the NRA's interest is? With Gun Owners and protecing their 2nd rights? They are relishing the panic that they have embedded in you gullible gun owners. Yea Barker...I already did my contribution thing. Looking for another good cause. Maybe the Colorado FOP?

the Beeper

8. drgondog

drgondog Member

@J Fred Muggs - you did note that the article and video was created by the well known 'conservative' Associated Press?

Independent of Chris Wallace, Fox News has been very supportive of the 2nd Amendment - and completely isolated relative to all the broadcast mainstream.

I can't get excited about the post and cotinue to support Chris Wallace's general 'no holds barred' style . I can think for myself and don't need any particular support.

There are rumors that DNC hired abou 5000+ bloggers back in 2011 to engage on behalf of the Administration to troll conservative websites to attempt to disrupt conservative thinking 'not aligned with Party objectives'. You know anything about that?

Bill the Curmudgeon from Scurry, TX

9. Rick Barker

Beeper send your money where you think best and I will do the same. Sending 500 bucks to the NRA to protect my 2nd Amendment right, makes more sense to me than sending it to some politican who sells his vote to the highest bidder.

And what stock prices are you talking about???

Are you pushing the idea that the NRA is behind some sort of conspiracy sending guns and ammo prices through the roof? The people to thank for that is the media, and the politicans, state and federal.

Feinstein has done more to send gun sales theough the roof in 5 minutes than the NRA could do in 75 years.

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Answers beeper????????????

or are you a NEW troll here?

11. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

For those who didn't read the story, J Fred was wrong in what he claimed (Wow! Big surprise!). It wasn't Fox News saying anything about Wayne, rather a report that quoted others.

BTW, the dictionary says a synonym for wonk is a bookworm. Internet slang for an expert is wonk.

The article doesn't cast Wayne in a bad light, rather it points out that he's interested in more than guns. Nothing wrong with reading.

Bob

12. Rick Barker

I thought the story was paying LaPeirre a complement. Figured that upset JFM and nipper.

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Quit feeding the new forum troll Muggs. Don't you guys see a strong similarity to the former forum troll mrskeet410?? Think about it.

14. Rick Barker

I don't know, they all look and sound alike to me.

15. beeper

beeper Member

I'm pushing the story that the NRA stands for one thing and one thing only...$$$$$$$$$$$$$, This started to happen when LaPierre took over. When panic starts, spreads, and is enhanced by the NRA, smucks like you send them more money because you believe that they are protecting our rights, when in fact the Gun and Ammo manufacturers who are perhaps the largest moneybag for the NRA makes more money because of a NRA instigated supply and demand problem which means higher production, higher sales and higher stock prices. The data is there, look it up. The only time that guns and ammo sales took off like this and stock prices sored is 2008 when Obama won and the NRA threatened that the "end was near" for our Second Amendment rights. Wake up Guns America, that was 4 1/2 years ago! Go ahead Barker and Pals keep thinking that the NRA is "protecting my Second Amendment Rights" send them more money!

the Beeper

16. Rick Barker

Beeper

Ok, perhaps your right, but what is our alternative and I would like to know the name of the group or organzation that has a better track record. Who is it other than the NRA that helps get pro gun politicians elected, which by the way takes MONEY! They also hire expensive lawyers to take on the anti gun cases and guess what? That takes MONEY!

Yeah, they have beautiful facilities and pay people good wages. No different other self interest groups pay their lobbyists. That is that is the system.

Show me a better chioice and I will support it.

17. Franklin

Franklin TS Member

say beeper, gun companys making money is really bad news isn't it.. the obummer economy is just racing ahead. trillions of debt and deficit have gotten us the best economy money can buy.

18. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Beeper For sure:
    [​IMG]

19. tomk2

tomk2 Member

"For decades, LaPierre has been serving up heated us-vs.-them rhetoric to rally the NRA faithful. Usually it works. Sometimes it backfires"

It backfired?

20. beeper

beeper Member

The Morons here who can't discuss this situation logically always resort to name calling. Never fails! Ok guys, just keep sending your hard earned money to Mister LaPierre and the NRA. Give all your Grand Kids lifetime memberships. Hell give em to your next door neighbors. I'm sure the NRA will gladly accept it as they do the gun companies and ammo companies. That is where the interest of the NRA lies, not the gun owner. Mister Barker? You ask what else can we do? Great question. Until we have a DC enviornment that is not beholding to the all mighty dollar and the lobbyist that keeps the politicians pockets lined, there isn't a whole lot we can do. Look for younger, brighter and less corrupt political wannabe's and support them with your $$. There are a few of them around now but as with all piles of crap, it takes a long time to turn to dust and blow away.

the beeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.