1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox/Ithaca Trap Single Barrel Info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I have a friend in South Western Ontario with two trap guns.
    Fox with a J. and Ithaca with a 4 , I know very little and I have not seen
    these guns yet. I was called on TS.com for info. I will try to provide pictures.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

Joe.... both are nice old single barrel trapguns. The J grade Fox is alot harder to find than the 4E. Only some 1500 Fox single barrel trap guns were produced in four grades (J,K,L&M) Post the pics when you can....

Sportalluring

3. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

The fox "j" model was made between 1932-42,there were a total of 568 SBT made.they are listed as haveing 30-32 in. barrels,value for a J model 10% condition about 1200.00 to100% 4000.00. For the Ithaca SBT,you need to know the ser.#,as there was a model change in 1921 from the flues model to the knick model.values for them depends on condition and grade,made in a plain model[victory] to Sousa grade.Condition means everything. Hope I helped..Ray

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

The Ithaca is a grade 4 if ser.# is under 400,000 it is a Flues model if above 400,000 it is a Knicks and a 4e.

5. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou very much gentlemen.!!!
    All the Best !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.