1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox is too Liberal

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Fox is really showing its Liberal side much more now. Maybe Kelly and chubby should be renamed the Liberal Hours and the rest of you.
    I see them siding with obamy and co.on racial division, anti Israel, pro muslim.
    I didnt miss the new one a few days back, the white serial killer who killed 5 people and wounded many more, all black but one was caught at the airport going to Israel. They forgot to say, he was a Arab muslim going back to Israel where he lived.
    I remember Fox wouldnt write down the color of a black killer or robber or black anything else.

2. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Sorry, but you're an idiot.

Show me how I am wrong.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ray, get yourself a radio that receives AM.

HM

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Slic: I disagree!

5. oz

oz Active Member

It's not that they are liberal or conservative or whatever... They are FAIR and tell the stories that the big guys , abc cbs nbc, etc will NOT tell. oz

6. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

I don't know why they call abc,nbc,cbs main stream nobody watches them anymore but a few whackout libs. I think they ought to call them down stream.

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Dont burn me BUT one night I landed on hardball,they(libs) have to be some where else mentally because the spitter had a small voice picture with Rush speaking bad stuff against Tea party, at first he was wearing a short sleeve black shirt the pics kept jumping as he spoke and shirt changed to a red one, bigger jumping and again to a light blue shirt. Certainly they had to see what he was saying was edited, no one said a word but me.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I am a bit of a political news junkie. These are my impressions.

"Shepherd" Smith (maybe that would have been a good profession for him) - how come he is on at 3:00 PM and again at 7:00 PM? He has a real smart-ass attitude. I always turn him off. That's the beauty of having an on/off button.

Hannity never shuts up. He asks a question but never lets anyone speak.

O'Reilly just doesn't seem to get the subtle points. For a smart (or at least well educated) guy, he frequently seems to be a bit "off". He too talks over everyone. Megyn Kelley makes him look foolish. She is smarter then he and is tougher too! Also, she is also too beautiful to be real.

Greta has changed so much from when she first came on. She was quite liberal, but no more! She has the best guests and lets them talk.

Fox has cornered the market on beautiful, smart blondes. Even their guests like Dana Perino are stunning. - God bless them!

Boy, how's that for being politically incorrect AND a sexist?

9. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

FATHAWK calling someone a name is the end of a conversation. Dont come back until you have manners.

10. carpetman

carpetman Member

fox and Kelly are FAIR AND BALANCED END OF STORY :)

11. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Not one station is "fair and balanced" All of them push their agenda. Neither side wants you to know whats going on. They want you to just trust what they're saying when in reality 99% of the politicians have been raping the country. Like it or not, thats the truth. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I was upset to see the scum bag Jeraldo and his queer brother get a spot on Fox but it's still the best news on the tube. They are trying very hard to be fair and balanced, a hell of a bunch more than any other network. Horseshik, we know most of the politicians are raping the country, we know it because of Fox news reporting many stories the other networks will never do. Good luck to you.

13. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Clever play on words with my name coors light. None of the rePUBICans on this site can seem to acknowledge that fox feeds the right the same amount of shit that msnbc feeds the left. Everybody and I mean everybody is being lied to. Get used to the fact that they want the public to be like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

14. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

By the way bullet, the attack on my good name was unprevoked and uncalled for. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

15. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I don't usually participate in these threads but Chuck I would like to see proof of your statement and maybe some context that "Everybody and I mean everybody is being lied to." Ross

16. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Chuck since this is the internet I don't know what your name is so it's pretty much impossible for me to attack it or know if it's good or not.

All you libs preach the same crap, there is no right or wrong no black or white just shades of gray and the truth is in the middle somewhere. That is the lie that the left has tried and succeeded brainwashing too many people with. In the real world the truth is not somewhere between two arguments or two opinions, it doesn't change from person to person, it's always the truth unaffected by opinions or lies. Expose a lib to a fact they don't like and predictably they will dispute it and attack, the old "well everyone else is doing it too" argument is worn out.

17. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

So in essence what you're saying is that liberals are lying. Thats a pretty bold statement. In reality you are doing the same thing you're talking about. You listen to the facts that you want to hear presented to you by a Republican station. If they report it, it must be true. The real problem is that you can't accept the short comings of the politicians and the policies they put forward. I can and have stated on this forum when I agree or dis-agree with policies that are handed down. Left and right alike. The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem. Good luck Chuck Hrosik.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So, Chuck, have you admitted it yet?

Don't tell Juan Williams he is a Republican, he will probaqbly revert and throw a spear at you.

America is a center Right nation, Fox is a Center right(not much, either) channel.

Hannity is a Reagan Republican, O'reilly is a Libertarian of sorts, That porky dude with the supenders is as left as you can get. Geraldo needs another whack with a folding chair.

The finger pointing lefties are being recognised and they don't like it.

I make no xcuses for the Repubs, they better make it right this time. But Keynesian economics have created a mess that will take a long time to straighten out.

Health care? Very funny. It was supposed to save money. Now the Dems are being instructed not to mention costs, because it's a disaster.

Stimulus? Joke.

Obama? George Soros Hand puppet.

19. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Am I happy with the state of the union right now? I can honestly say no. One of the problems is that Dems and Republicans are being pulled away from the main issues to deal with some pretty stupid ones. Well I should say issues that aren't as important as creating jobs and reducing the rediculous amount of waste thats been ongoing for the pst 20 plus years. At every turn they clash head to head and can't accomplish anything. Everything should be put on the back burner until the economy turns around and in an election year thats impossible. I think that everybody can agree with that. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

20. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Is Fox still on the air?

Fixed News was a joke.

Between Beck and the fool Limbaugh, misdirection, hate and idiocy was the norm. Has that changed?

Or will Dr. Laura. join that bunch since she lost her sponsors?

Priceless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.