1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** Fox Fire SCTP TEAM**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ruck, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Gary, tell the team I'm proud of them!!!!

Ken Rucker

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Team did a great job, Everyone should be very proud. Just Imagine what they will do when they get more practice and competition experience. There might even be an up and comming all American or two on that team.

Jim

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

It's amazing how far a little bit of good coaching can go. I'm an SCTP shooter myself and shooting a 25 in your first year of trap is a major feat. It took me a year and a half to get my first 25. Good Shooting! Josh

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Good going , you young folks, it makes me happy to read about all of you. Now
    how the heck do you get 25 straight. Keep it up , it makes the coaches smile a lot. Ken

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Gary.

Great post! That is a real fine team average for kids that are that new to this game, Good luck this year and I know your team will reach even higher scores.

Terry.

6. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Outstanding job by the coaches and the young shooters in this group. Tell all those boys congratulations on a job well done. Keep up the good work and bust them all.. Damn fine shooting for a new group of shooters. Gary, you and the other coaches should be proud of what you and the boys have accomplished in so short a time.

Shoot well and often..

Gary

7. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Congratulations to the young shooters and their coaches for doing so well in this first competition. Keep up the good work and bust them all...

Gary

8. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Wow Awesome job!!!!!!Shooters and coaches.

Jim

9. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Congratulations but I am not surprised it is a well coached team using the right tools.

All the best.

Terry.

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Mr Charles found out the reason they wouldn't upload it was because they was DAT files so had to open them with paint program and rename them as jpg's.

Ok here we go ok the coaches above.

And the winning team below

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/MR%20Charles/sctp%20team/?action=view&current=winners3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Good shooting

Fog

11. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

Great job by the young team, I know that some of the other teams in the Sparta area have had much more practice on those traps at Sparta. For Mr Charles's Fox Fire team's first time in comp. at a strange and LARGE shoot, this had to be a FUN day for all.

Kirk

Hey Fog, are you sure the problem was not the large pixals required for COACH to fit in the screen ? LOL

12. sterlingz

sterlingz TS Member

Tony, "Leadman"
    What class was your team in that won SCTP nationals at the last Vandalia at 1 am? My team won the Senior Experienced that year. We're even in the ATA commerical on shootata.com. Check it out, we're the last kids shooting before it goes to the ATA logo.
    Sterling

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Kirk :

Ok maybe that was the problem but I told Mr Charles that photo bucket wouldn't accept it as a DAT file so I had to resize all of the coches to get them into a JPG format instead.

Ok thats the truth as you see it works now.

Foggy

14. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Mr. Charles and Team congratulations on your success. YOU have a very rare and unique opportunity so please make the best of it. YOur successes are to be commended, and if you contiue to apply yourselves there is no limit to what you all can achieve. Listen to your coaches, and practice, practice, and more practice. Rick Gibbs, Head Coach, Downers Grove SCTP.

15. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Great Shooting! You should be proud of your accomplishment!  Keep up the good work, Puablo

16. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

What?!?! Seriously? First year? Man I was told I was talented the first half of my first year (second half has been repressed in my mind...find a happy place), but NOTHING like this? I'm seriously blown away, and if it wasn't Mr.Charles, I would seriously be questioning the credibility of this whole thing. Wow is all I can say!
    -Trappy

17. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Gary, all that hard work has paid off, in more ways than one. Great team and great coaches. You all have a right to be proud. Good luck in the future. Jackie B.

18. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Mr.Charles, I don't even think I want to go to state anymore! And especially not nationals! I am alright with being embarrassed, but not THAT badly!
    -Trappy

19. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Now that's some good shooting. It doesn't come without some hard work and good coaching. Congratulations to all of you. Jackie B.

20. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Wow!! Great job, Shooters and coaches. Gary you have done a great job with a group of talented shooters. You and the team should be very proud.

Keep up the good work.

Jim