1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fox Debate 01/16/12

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Few things I noticed:

Perry did VERY well,,,,he has gotten better on each debate,,,,but too little too late,,,,Rick come home....

Paul did very good UNTIL they started talking foreign policy,,,,

Santorum held his own and made sense on SS right now with current economics....

Gingrich,,,,,don't try gotcha questions or you will get SCHOOLED,,,,really has passion which I liked,,,,,Won this debate in my opinion and I would pay $1,000 for a seat at a debate with him and hussein!!!!!

Romney,,,,,holy crap; what a politician,,,,I had to back up to try and see if he answered a question,,,,what is he hiding with not wanting to put out his tax returns,,,,,hopefully saving for general to get hussein to release his college records, but it looked REAL squirmy,,,,Supports the NDAA,,,,too much power based on suspicion,,,,seemed to really do the politican BS when asked a question....

On PAC's,,,,thank you McCain/Feingold,,,,,has absolutely screwed us in having any semblence of the truth in politics,,,,put out lies and then the candidate cannot contact them to correct,,,,,but the candidate sure as HELL can get on TV and radio and take them to the woodshed if they see it being wrong,,,,something Romney won't do and gives a wishy-washy slimy answer; says he hasn't seen the commercials; why has he seen Gingrich's and not his own,,,,at least Gingrich said his should VERIFY what they do on his "behalf",,,,,if mitt had some character, he could do same, yet wants the damage done BEFORE he has any responsibility for it.....

Very disappointed with mittens tonight....:(

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Santorum helped himself

Newt helped himself

Romney stayed even

Perry helped himself

If the election was today I'd have to vote for Santorum but watching debates between Newt and BO would be a hoot. I think Santorum will pull closer to Romney in the SC primary.

3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I liked Ron Paul's answer on the detainment of U.S. Citizens.

I would rather have heard Mitt state that he would repeal gun laws, but at least he is unequivocally on record that he will not support any new gun legislation.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

As I said several debates ago the Newt is the only one with any fire in his gut and the rest just blow alot of hot air. Newt spouts out what the middle america wants to say but don't know how to say it. He is not wishy washy on the subjects. Romney is not trusted by the people that psys the bills for this country. You can't please the food stamp recievers and the people that pays for the food stamps. As this gov. been going it is going to be very quick that their will be more recievers than givers. I'm afraid if he gets Romney nonination many of the people that are wete for the other canidates will simply stay home rather than vote. I no it sounds stupid but people will react very irreactional untill it to late when they wished they would have done different. As they say hindsight is 20/20.
    If Gingrich got the nonination the prisidential debate would be a turkey shoot for Newt. Romney would slober and step on his tounge to much. Would look like he will be talking without noledge. I don't like that thought but that is what I fear. Rommney cannot beat Hussien and that is that. People might as well be warned. Obama people want Romney that has been clear from the beginning. They are terrified of Newt. That my thought. Bill

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

By gov, I believe your right Lee

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

bigdogtx? When you thanked McCain/Fiengold for the PAC, should you not have thanked the Supreme Court?

blade819

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

No it was started by McCain/Feingold,,,,,they thought it would help protect the incumbent,,,,which it did,,,,but as usual with liberals they did not THINK it through,,,,,just because it sounds good; doesn't mean it IS good,,,,,similar to "No child left behind"....

8. trap906

trap906 Member

according to the NRA, Romney is just as anti gun as Obama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.