1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

\\\\\\ Four Way Adjustable Butt Plate //////

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skip, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip

skip Member

Anyone familiar with a four way adjustable butt plate called the

"Nelson Pad" "A Justa"

The above information and patent number are scribed into one of the aluminum plates.

It allows four way adjustment using a single allen wrench through a hole in the butt plate. Quality design, well thought out.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

dunno much about the nelson adjuster, but Chris Vendel @ crvcustomarms@aim.com makes a VERY high quality adjuster (adjusts up/down, left/right, and in/out) thats very reasonibly priced and adjusts through the pad.

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Skip

I don't have that brand but I would say all of the other name brands would do the same mine has the 1 allen screw in the middle to let you adjust it up down and all around.

Now the old Morgan pad with the teeth in them wouldn't do very well as far as adjusting it side ways it was more of an up and down adjusting pad.

Yeah I think whoever came up with the design of the 4 way pad then it really has help to make a gun fit a person better.

Foghorn

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I have a Nelson Adjustable Plate on my gun It is the best .

KEYBEAR

5. skip

skip Member

Thanks for the response everyone, I was more interested in the history of the "Nelson Pad" "A Justa"

FlaLagato do you think the "Nelson Pad" "A Justa" is one and the same as the one Jerry and Todd Nelson make?

The name and patent number are scribed onto the aluminum plate with one of those noisey engraving tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
3 way adjustable butt plate
4 way adjusable butt pad
4 way adjustable butt plate
adjustable butt plate design
cz adjustable up&down butt plate
four way butt pad system

nelson adjustable butt plate

nelson pad adjuster shotgun