1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOUND ONE (WTB Starter Gun for New Female Shooter)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Mike Michalski, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

0   0   0

Looking to start a new shooter, small of stature, in the shotgun sports. Maybe an 1100 or something similar and not too costly. PM please.

2. PULL PULL

PULL PULL Member

0   0   0

Where are you located ? You need to shoot it before you buy .

3. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

1100 is a perfect fit for a new shooter. Minimum recoil, light weight, reliable. The only thing I didn't like about semi-autos is they are more time consuming to dismantle and clean. Ron

4. Bullfrog1

Bullfrog1 TS Member

0   0   0

Cut the stock to fit her.

5. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

I bought a Beretta AL 2 for my wife and then had a gunfitter fit the gun for her. Sixteen years later she is still shooting it and shooting it well. You can find commercial 12 ga 3/4 ounce loads that perform extremely well and have minimal recoil. Desert Hiker is correct - they are not as easy to clean as an o/u but that is a small price to pay for what they offer for a new shooter. JPM

6. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm in SE Michigan.